Opti Drive Control 1.43
Opti Drive Control 1.43 is a Windows program. Read more about how to uninstall it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall Opti Drive Control 1.43 from your PCErik Deppe
. Further information on Erik Deppe can be seen here
. Please follow http://www.optidrivecontrol.com/
if you want to read more on Opti Drive Control 1.43 on Erik Deppe's web page. The application is often placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Opti Drive Control folder. Keep in mind that this path can differ being determined by the user's decision. The full command line for uninstalling Opti Drive Control 1.43 is C:\Program Files (x86)\Opti Drive Control\unins000.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might be prompted for administrator rights. OptiDriveControl.exe is the Opti Drive Control 1.43's primary executable file and it takes around 1.00 MB (1048576 bytes) on disk.
Opti Drive Control 1.43 is composed of the following executables which occupy 1.66 MB (1744154
bytes) on disk:
- OptiDriveControl.exe (1.00 MB)
- unins000.exe (679.28 KB)
The current page applies to Opti Drive Control 1.43 version 1.43
Opti Drive Control 1.43 is a program marketed by the software company Erik Deppe. Sometimes, computer users decide to uninstall this program. This can be difficult because uninstalling this by hand takes some knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK solution to uninstall Opti Drive Control 1.43 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase Opti Drive Control 1.43 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Opti Drive Control 1.43 or simply click the Search field and type in "Opti Drive Control 1.43". The Opti Drive Control 1.43 app will be found automatically. When you click Opti Drive Control 1.43 in the list of applications, some information regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding Opti Drive Control 1.43, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Opti Drive Control 1.43:
- The software company is: http://www.optidrivecontrol.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Opti Drive Control\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Opti Drive Control 1.43.
8. After removing Opti Drive Control 1.43, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Opti Drive Control 1.43 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Opti Drive Control 1.43 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Opti Drive Control 1.43 by Erik Deppe from your PC, nor are we saying that Opti Drive Control 1.43 by Erik Deppe is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Opti Drive Control 1.43 in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-05-29 18:19:19.357