Opti Drive Control 1.30
You can find on this page details on how to remove Opti Drive Control 1.30 for Windows. It is written by A way to uninstall Opti Drive Control 1.30 from your PCErik Deppe
. Take a look here
for more information on Erik Deppe. Further information about Opti Drive Control 1.30 can be seen at http://www.optidrivecontrol.com/
. Opti Drive Control 1.30 is typically set up in the C:\Program Files\Opti Drive Control directory, regulated by the user's option. The complete uninstall command line for Opti Drive Control 1.30 is "C:\Program Files\Opti Drive Control\unins000.exe". The application's main executable file occupies 1,008.00 KB (1032192 bytes) on disk and is called OptiDriveControl.exe.
The following executables are installed together with Opti Drive Control 1.30. They occupy about 1.65 MB (1727770
bytes) on disk.
- OptiDriveControl.exe (1,008.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (679.28 KB)
This web page is about Opti Drive Control 1.30 version 1.30
Opti Drive Control 1.30 is an application offered by Erik Deppe. Some users want to remove this program. Sometimes this can be efortful because removing this by hand takes some advanced knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK manner to remove Opti Drive Control 1.30 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase Opti Drive Control 1.30 from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Opti Drive Control 1.30 or simply click the Search feature and type in "Opti Drive Control 1.30". The Opti Drive Control 1.30 program will be found automatically. After you click Opti Drive Control 1.30 in the list of applications, the following data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Opti Drive Control 1.30, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Opti Drive Control 1.30:
- The publisher is: http://www.optidrivecontrol.com/
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\Opti Drive Control\unins000.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Opti Drive Control 1.30.
8. After uninstalling Opti Drive Control 1.30, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Opti Drive Control 1.30 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Opti Drive Control 1.30 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Opti Drive Control 1.30 by Erik Deppe from your computer, nor are we saying that Opti Drive Control 1.30 by Erik Deppe is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Opti Drive Control 1.30 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-02-07 13:40:50.333