Opterecenja is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows release was created by How to uninstall Opterecenja from your PCRF - Željko Finžgar, ing.građ.
. Further information on RF - Željko Finžgar, ing.građ. can be seen here
. More information about Opterecenja can be found at http://www.er-ef.net
. The program is frequently located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Opterecenja folder. Keep in mind that this path can vary being determined by the user's decision. The full uninstall command line for Opterecenja is C:\Program Files (x86)\Opterecenja\unins000.exe. Opterecenja.exe is the Opterecenja's primary executable file and it occupies about 1.80 MB (1892352 bytes) on disk.
Opterecenja contains of the executables below. They take 2.49 MB (2610337
bytes) on disk.
- Opterecenja.exe (1.80 MB)
- unins000.exe (701.16 KB)
This page is about Opterecenja version 188.8.131.52
alone. You can find below info on other versions of Opterecenja:
...click to view all...
Opterecenja is a program marketed by the software company RF - Željko Finžgar, ing.građ.. Sometimes, people choose to erase this program. This is troublesome because removing this by hand requires some knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK manner to erase Opterecenja is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove Opterecenja with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Opterecenja or simply click the Search feature and type in "Opterecenja". If it is installed on your PC the Opterecenja app will be found automatically. After you click Opterecenja in the list , some data regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding Opterecenja, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Opterecenja:
- The publisher is: http://www.er-ef.net
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Opterecenja\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Opterecenja.
8. After uninstalling Opterecenja, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Opterecenja that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Opterecenja using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Opterecenja by RF - Željko Finžgar, ing.građ. from your PC, nor are we saying that Opterecenja by RF - Željko Finžgar, ing.građ. is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Opterecenja supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2018-08-30 08:11:15.860