This info is about OptOnu for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall OptOnu from your computerOptOn
. Take a look here
for more information on OptOn. Usually the OptOnu application is installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\OptOnu folder, depending on the user's option during setup. You can remove OptOnu by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line "C:\Program Files (x86)\OptOnu\A2GFg2A6HYORTF.exe" /s /n /i:"ExecuteCommands;UninstallCommands" "". Note that you might be prompted for administrator rights. The program's main executable file occupies 162.00 KB (165888 bytes) on disk and is labeled A2GFg2A6HYORTF.exe.
OptOnu installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 162.00 KB (165888
bytes) on disk.
- A2GFg2A6HYORTF.exe (162.00 KB)
OptOnu is an application marketed by the software company OptOn. Frequently, computer users decide to remove it. Sometimes this is efortful because removing this by hand takes some knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY solution to remove OptOnu is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase OptOnu using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find OptOnu or simply click the Search field and type in "OptOnu". If it exists on your system the OptOnu app will be found automatically. Notice that when you select OptOnu in the list of applications, some data about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about OptOnu, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall OptOnu.
8. After uninstalling OptOnu, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of OptOnu that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing OptOnu using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall OptOnu by OptOn from your computer, nor are we saying that OptOnu by OptOn is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall OptOnu in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-02-20 10:22:30.240