OptOn is a Windows program. Read more about how to remove it from your PC. The Windows version was developed by A way to uninstall OptOn from your computerOptOn
. You can find out more on OptOn or check for application updates here
. The application is often installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\OptOn directory. Keep in mind that this location can vary depending on the user's decision. "C:\Program Files (x86)\OptOn\v71oOO82HNg9sv.exe" /s /n /i:"ExecuteCommands;UninstallCommands" "" is the full command line if you want to remove OptOn. The application's main executable file is named v71oOO82HNg9sv.exe and its approximative size is 163.50 KB (167424 bytes).
OptOn installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 163.50 KB (167424
bytes) on disk.
- v71oOO82HNg9sv.exe (163.50 KB)
Many files, folders and registry entries can be left behind when you are trying to remove OptOn from your computer.Folders left behind when you uninstall OptOn:Generally, the following files are left on disk:
Registry that is not cleaned:
- C:\Program Files\OptOn\936Nccb1glB6JC.dat
- C:\Program Files\OptOn\936Nccb1glB6JC.tlb
OptOn is a program by OptOn. Some computer users choose to remove this program. Sometimes this is efortful because removing this manually requires some skill regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE procedure to remove OptOn is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove OptOn with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find OptOn or simply click the Search feature and type in "OptOn". If it is installed on your PC the OptOn application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select OptOn in the list of applications, the following data about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about OptOn, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall OptOn.
8. After uninstalling OptOn, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong OptOn that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling OptOn using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall OptOn by OptOn from your computer, nor are we saying that OptOn by OptOn is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall OptOn supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-02-08 10:54:42.123