You can find below detailed information on how to remove OptOin for Windows. It is produced by How to uninstall OptOin from your computerOptOn
. Take a look here
where you can find out more on OptOn. OptOin is usually set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\OptOin directory, depending on the user's choice. The full uninstall command line for OptOin is "C:\Program Files (x86)\OptOin\qwqXX3H8PEkiUy.exe" /s /n /i:"ExecuteCommands;UninstallCommands" "". qwqXX3H8PEkiUy.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 162.00 KB (165888 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed alongside OptOin. They take about 162.00 KB (165888
bytes) on disk.
- qwqXX3H8PEkiUy.exe (162.00 KB)
OptOin is a program by the software company OptOn. Frequently, users decide to uninstall it. This can be difficult because performing this manually takes some skill regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK procedure to uninstall OptOin is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase OptOin from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find OptOin or simply activate the Search feature and type in "OptOin". If it is installed on your PC the OptOin app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select OptOin in the list , some information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding OptOin, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall OptOin.
8. After uninstalling OptOin, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong OptOin that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling OptOin using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall OptOin by OptOn from your computer, nor are we saying that OptOin by OptOn is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall OptOin supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-03-05 14:45:19.160