You can find on this page details on how to remove OptOOn for Windows. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall OptOOn from your computerOptOn
. Check out here
for more info on OptOn. Click on http://optonthing.info/
to get more data about OptOOn on OptOn's website. OptOOn is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\OptOOn folder, but this location may vary a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the application. The full command line for removing OptOOn is "C:\Program Files (x86)\OptOOn\HRbNoDFMyygVRE.exe" /s /n /i:"ExecuteCommands;UninstallCommands" "". Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for administrator rights. HRbNoDFMyygVRE.exe is the OptOOn's main executable file and it occupies around 162.00 KB (165888 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are incorporated in OptOOn. They take 162.00 KB (165888
bytes) on disk.
- HRbNoDFMyygVRE.exe (162.00 KB)
This data is about OptOOn version 188.8.131.527
OptOOn is an application offered by OptOn. Some users choose to remove it. This can be troublesome because removing this by hand requires some knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE solution to remove OptOOn is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall OptOOn from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate OptOOn or simply activate the Search feature and type in "OptOOn". If it is installed on your PC the OptOOn app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click OptOOn in the list of applications, some data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding OptOOn, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for OptOOn:
- The web site of the program is: http://optonthing.info/
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\OptOOn\HRbNoDFMyygVRE.exe" /s /n /i:"ExecuteCommands;UninstallCommands" ""
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove OptOOn.
8. After removing OptOOn, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong OptOOn which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling OptOOn using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a recommendation to remove OptOOn by OptOn from your computer, we are not saying that OptOOn by OptOn is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove OptOOn supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-02-10 18:27:15.287