Opple Catalogue is a computer program. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows release was developed by A way to uninstall Opple Catalogue from your systemOpple
. More information on Opple can be seen here
. Please follow http://www.opple.com
if you want to read more on Opple Catalogue on Opple's web page. Opple Catalogue is typically installed in the C:\Program Files\DIAL GmbH\DIALux\PlugIns\Opple folder, depending on the user's decision. The full command line for removing Opple Catalogue is C:\Program Files\DIAL GmbH\DIALux\PlugIns\Opple\uninstall.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for admin rights. The application's main executable file is named Opple.exe and its approximative size is 1.35 MB (1417728 bytes).
Opple Catalogue installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 2.81 MB (2951568
bytes) on disk.
- Opple.exe (1.35 MB)
- PermissionManager.exe (24.50 KB)
- uninstall.exe (1.29 MB)
- CatalogueUpdater.exe (128.00 KB)
- PermissionManager.exe (25.50 KB)
The current web page applies to Opple Catalogue version 188.8.131.52
Opple Catalogue is a program by Opple. Some people decide to uninstall this application. This can be hard because deleting this manually requires some skill related to PCs. The best EASY manner to uninstall Opple Catalogue is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase Opple Catalogue from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Opple Catalogue or simply activate the Search field and type in "Opple Catalogue". If it exists on your system the Opple Catalogue app will be found very quickly. After you select Opple Catalogue in the list , some data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding Opple Catalogue, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Opple Catalogue:
- The software company is: http://www.opple.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\DIAL GmbH\DIALux\PlugIns\Opple\uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Opple Catalogue.
8. After removing Opple Catalogue, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Opple Catalogue that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Opple Catalogue using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Opple Catalogue by Opple from your computer, we are not saying that Opple Catalogue by Opple is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Opple Catalogue in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2018-08-30 07:12:10.330