Opple Catalogue is a computer program. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows release was developed by How to uninstall Opple Catalogue from your systemOpple
. More information on Opple can be seen here
. Please follow http://www.opple.com
if you want to read more on Opple Catalogue on Opple's web page. Opple Catalogue is typically installed in the C:\Program Files\DIAL GmbH\DIALux\PlugIns\Opple folder, depending on the user's decision. The full command line for removing Opple Catalogue is C:\Program Files\DIAL GmbH\DIALux\PlugIns\Opple\uninstall.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for admin rights. The application's main executable file is named Opple.exe and its approximative size is 1.35 MB (1417728 bytes).
Opple Catalogue installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 2.81 MB (2951568
bytes) on disk.
- Opple.exe (1.35 MB)
- PermissionManager.exe (24.50 KB)
- uninstall.exe (1.29 MB)
- CatalogueUpdater.exe (128.00 KB)
- PermissionManager.exe (25.50 KB)
The current web page applies to Opple Catalogue version 18.104.22.168
only. You can find below info on other releases of Opple Catalogue:
Opple Catalogue has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.Registry that is not uninstalled:
Opple Catalogue is an application offered by the software company Opple. Sometimes, people try to erase this program. Sometimes this is easier said than done because doing this by hand takes some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK way to erase Opple Catalogue is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete Opple Catalogue using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Opple Catalogue or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Opple Catalogue". If it exists on your system the Opple Catalogue program will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Opple Catalogue in the list , some data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Opple Catalogue, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Opple Catalogue:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.opple.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\DIAL GmbH\DIALux\PlugIns\Opple\uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Opple Catalogue.
8. After uninstalling Opple Catalogue, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Opple Catalogue that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Opple Catalogue with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Opple Catalogue by Opple from your computer, we are not saying that Opple Catalogue by Opple is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Opple Catalogue supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-08-30 07:12:10.330