OpoSoft Video Editor v6.0
OpoSoft Video Editor v6.0 is a Windows program. Read below about how to remove it from your computer. It is produced by A guide to uninstall OpoSoft Video Editor v6.0 from your PCOpoSoft.com Inc
. You can read more on OpoSoft.com Inc or check for application updates here
. More information about OpoSoft Video Editor v6.0 can be found at http://www.oposoft.com
. Usually the OpoSoft Video Editor v6.0 application is installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\OpoSoft\Video Editor directory, depending on the user's option during install. C:\Program Files (x86)\OpoSoft\Video Editor\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to remove OpoSoft Video Editor v6.0. The application's main executable file has a size of 1.24 MB (1302528 bytes) on disk and is labeled OpoSoft Video Editor.exe.
OpoSoft Video Editor v6.0 installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 32.65 MB (34231823
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- 3mpv.exe (236.17 KB)
- awcvt.exe (439.00 KB)
- mcvt.exe (4.52 MB)
- opavc.exe (12.14 MB)
- opinf.exe (13.37 MB)
- OpoSoft Video Editor.exe (1.24 MB)
- unins000.exe (726.34 KB)
The current page applies to OpoSoft Video Editor v6.0 version 6.0
Some files and registry entries are typically left behind when you remove OpoSoft Video Editor v6.0.The files below were left behind on your disk by OpoSoft Video Editor v6.0 when you uninstall it:
Registry values that are not removed from your computer:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\OpoSoft Video Editor_is1
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\F:\Program Files (x86)\OpoSoft\Video Editor\opinf.exe.FriendlyAppName
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\F:\Program Files (x86)\OpoSoft\Video Editor\OpoSoft Video Editor.exe.ApplicationCompany
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\F:\Program Files (x86)\OpoSoft\Video Editor\OpoSoft Video Editor.exe.FriendlyAppName
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\F:\Program Files (x86)\OpoSoft\Video Editor\unins000.exe.FriendlyAppName
OpoSoft Video Editor v6.0 is a program marketed by OpoSoft.com Inc. Sometimes, computer users choose to uninstall this program. This can be troublesome because removing this by hand requires some skill regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY solution to uninstall OpoSoft Video Editor v6.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove OpoSoft Video Editor v6.0 from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find OpoSoft Video Editor v6.0 or simply click the Search feature and type in "OpoSoft Video Editor v6.0". The OpoSoft Video Editor v6.0 application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click OpoSoft Video Editor v6.0 in the list of apps, some data regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding OpoSoft Video Editor v6.0, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for OpoSoft Video Editor v6.0:
- The publisher is: http://www.oposoft.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\OpoSoft\Video Editor\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove OpoSoft Video Editor v6.0.
8. After removing OpoSoft Video Editor v6.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of OpoSoft Video Editor v6.0 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing OpoSoft Video Editor v6.0 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove OpoSoft Video Editor v6.0 by OpoSoft.com Inc from your computer, we are not saying that OpoSoft Video Editor v6.0 by OpoSoft.com Inc is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove OpoSoft Video Editor v6.0 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-26 08:55:39.363