Operation Flashpoint.Red River
This page contains detailed information on how to uninstall Operation Flashpoint.Red River for Windows. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall Operation Flashpoint.Red River from your computerFenixx--Repack--(01.05.2011)
. Go over here
for more info on Fenixx--Repack--(01.05.2011). The application is often found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Operation Flashpoint.Red River folder (same installation drive as Windows). You can remove Operation Flashpoint.Red River by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Operation Flashpoint.Red River\Uninstall\unins000.exe. Note that you might receive a notification for admin rights. Operation Flashpoint.Red River's main file takes around 80.00 KB (81920 bytes) and its name is RedRiverLauncherc.exe.
The executables below are part of Operation Flashpoint.Red River. They take an average of 36.91 MB (38700876
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CheckXPAdminAction.exe (469.88 KB)
- CustomActionOnFinishInst.exe (46.38 KB)
- CustomActionOnGameRemoval.exe (483.38 KB)
- RedRiver.exe (21.65 MB)
- RedRiverLauncher.exe (7.35 MB)
- RedRiverLauncherc.exe (80.00 KB)
- dotNetFx40_Full_setup.exe (868.57 KB)
- dxwebsetup.exe (292.84 KB)
- gfwlivesetup.exe (623.15 KB)
- vcredist_x86.exe (4.02 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.10 MB)
Operation Flashpoint.Red River is an application offered by the software company Fenixx--Repack--(01.05.2011). Frequently, users want to remove this program. Sometimes this can be hard because deleting this by hand takes some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE manner to remove Operation Flashpoint.Red River is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall Operation Flashpoint.Red River from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your PC.
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Operation Flashpoint.Red River or simply activate the Search field and type in "Operation Flashpoint.Red River". If it is installed on your PC the Operation Flashpoint.Red River application will be found automatically. When you click Operation Flashpoint.Red River in the list , the following data about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Operation Flashpoint.Red River, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Operation Flashpoint.Red River.
8. After uninstalling Operation Flashpoint.Red River, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Operation Flashpoint.Red River that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Operation Flashpoint.Red River using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Operation Flashpoint.Red River by Fenixx--Repack--(01.05.2011) from your PC, nor are we saying that Operation Flashpoint.Red River by Fenixx--Repack--(01.05.2011) is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove Operation Flashpoint.Red River in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-08-08 09:07:56.403