Operation Flashpoint Red River
This page contains detailed information on how to uninstall Operation Flashpoint Red River for Windows. It is made by A guide to uninstall Operation Flashpoint Red River from your systemAudioslave
. Further information on Audioslave can be found here
. The program is usually installed in the C:\Program Files\Operation Flashpoint Red River directory (same installation drive as Windows). You can uninstall Operation Flashpoint Red River by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\Operation Flashpoint Red River\unins000.exe. Note that you might get a notification for admin rights. Operation Flashpoint Red River's main file takes about 7.35 MB (7701848 bytes) and is called launcher.exe.
Operation Flashpoint Red River contains of the executables below. They occupy 31.01 MB (32516940
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CheckXPAdminAction.exe (469.88 KB)
- CustomActionOnFinishInst.exe (46.38 KB)
- CustomActionOnGameRemoval.exe (94.38 KB)
- launcher.exe (7.35 MB)
- RedRiver.exe (22.13 MB)
- unins000.exe (964.99 KB)
Some files and registry entries are frequently left behind when you uninstall Operation Flashpoint Red River.Registry keys:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Codemasters\Operation Flashpoint: Red River
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Operation Flashpoint Red River_is1
Operation Flashpoint Red River is a program offered by the software company Audioslave. Sometimes, users try to remove this program. This can be difficult because performing this manually requires some skill related to removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK manner to remove Operation Flashpoint Red River is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete Operation Flashpoint Red River with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Operation Flashpoint Red River or simply activate the Search field and type in "Operation Flashpoint Red River". The Operation Flashpoint Red River application will be found automatically. After you click Operation Flashpoint Red River in the list of programs, the following information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Operation Flashpoint Red River, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Operation Flashpoint Red River.
8. After removing Operation Flashpoint Red River, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Operation Flashpoint Red River that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Operation Flashpoint Red River with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Operation Flashpoint Red River by Audioslave from your computer, nor are we saying that Operation Flashpoint Red River by Audioslave is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Operation Flashpoint Red River supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-05-27 21:03:50.947