Operation Flashpoint ®: Red River
Operation Flashpoint ®: Red River is a Windows program. Read below about how to uninstall it from your computer. It is made by A way to uninstall Operation Flashpoint ®: Red River from your computerCodemasters
. Take a look here
for more information on Codemasters. Operation Flashpoint ®: Red River is usually set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Codemasters\Operation Flashpoint Red River folder, subject to the user's decision. The full command line for removing Operation Flashpoint ®: Red River is cmd. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might be prompted for admin rights. RedRiverLauncher.exe is the Operation Flashpoint ®: Red River's primary executable file and it takes around 7.35 MB (7701848 bytes) on disk.
Operation Flashpoint ®: Red River contains of the executables below. They take 91.19 MB (95624443
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CheckXPAdminAction.exe (469.88 KB)
- CustomActionOnFinishInst.exe (46.38 KB)
- CustomActionOnGameRemoval.exe (483.38 KB)
- gfwlivesetupmin.exe (29.46 MB)
- ofprr_patch_1.2.exe (31.61 MB)
- RedRiver.exe (21.65 MB)
- RedRiverLauncher.exe (7.35 MB)
- RedRiverLauncherc.exe (80.00 KB)
- setup.exe (77.78 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.0.0000.129
of Operation Flashpoint ®: Red River.
Operation Flashpoint ®: Red River is an application released by Codemasters. Sometimes, computer users want to erase this program. This is hard because deleting this by hand requires some experience related to PCs. One of the best QUICK manner to erase Operation Flashpoint ®: Red River is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase Operation Flashpoint ®: Red River from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Operation Flashpoint ®: Red River or simply activate the Search field and type in "Operation Flashpoint ®: Red River". If it exists on your system the Operation Flashpoint ®: Red River app will be found very quickly. When you select Operation Flashpoint ®: Red River in the list , the following data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Operation Flashpoint ®: Red River, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Operation Flashpoint ®: Red River.
8. After uninstalling Operation Flashpoint ®: Red River, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Operation Flashpoint ®: Red River that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Operation Flashpoint ®: Red River with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Operation Flashpoint ®: Red River by Codemasters from your computer, nor are we saying that Operation Flashpoint ®: Red River by Codemasters is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Operation Flashpoint ®: Red River supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-21 06:53:55.233