Operation Cover is a Windows program. Read below about how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows version was created by A way to uninstall Operation Cover from your systemOperation Cover
. You can read more on Operation Cover or check for application updates here
. Operation Cover is normally set up in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\8D6A19E0-1430367577-11D5-AD31-001BFCBA8A02 directory, but this location may vary a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the program. The full uninstall command line for Operation Cover is "C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\8D6A19E0-1430367577-11D5-AD31-001BFCBA8A02\uninstall.exe". The application's main executable file occupies 218.00 KB (223232 bytes) on disk and is called bnso89FB.exe.
The following executables are installed along with Operation Cover. They occupy about 296.73 KB (303849
bytes) on disk.
- bnso89FB.exe (218.00 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (78.73 KB)
The current web page applies to Operation Cover version 188.8.131.52
Operation Cover is an application offered by Operation Cover. Sometimes, users choose to uninstall this application. This can be difficult because doing this manually requires some knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE solution to uninstall Operation Cover is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase Operation Cover from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Operation Cover or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Operation Cover". The Operation Cover program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Operation Cover in the list of applications, some information about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Operation Cover, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Operation Cover.
8. After removing Operation Cover, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Operation Cover that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Operation Cover with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Operation Cover by Operation Cover from your computer, nor are we saying that Operation Cover by Operation Cover is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Operation Cover in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-05-01 14:14:08.930