Opera beta 27.0.1689.33
Opera beta 27.0.1689.33 is a Windows application. Read below about how to remove it from your computer. The Windows release was developed by A way to uninstall Opera beta 27.0.1689.33 from your computerOpera Software ASA
. Open here
for more information on Opera Software ASA. Please follow http://www.opera.com
if you want to read more on Opera beta 27.0.1689.33 on Opera Software ASA's website. The application is often placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Opera Next folder (same installation drive as Windows). You can uninstall Opera beta 27.0.1689.33 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line "C:\Program Files (x86)\Opera Next\Launcher.exe" /uninstall. Note that you might get a notification for admin rights. Opera beta 27.0.1689.33's main file takes around 47.80 MB (50126968 bytes) and is called opera.exe.
The following executable files are contained in Opera beta 27.0.1689.33. They take 105.57 MB (110699304
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- launcher.exe (272.12 KB)
- installer.exe (1.21 MB)
- opera.exe (47.80 MB)
- opera_autoupdate.exe (3.08 MB)
- opera_crashreporter.exe (522.62 KB)
- wow_helper.exe (71.62 KB)
- installer.exe (1.22 MB)
- opera.exe (48.76 MB)
- opera_autoupdate.exe (2.05 MB)
- opera_crashreporter.exe (539.12 KB)
- wow_helper.exe (71.62 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 27.0.1689.33
of Opera beta 27.0.1689.33.
Some files and registry entries are regularly left behind when you remove Opera beta 27.0.1689.33.Folders left behind when you uninstall Opera beta 27.0.1689.33:
Generally, the following files are left on disk:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Opera Next
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Opera Software
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Opera Software
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Opera Next\24.0.1558.51\d3dcompiler_46.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Opera Next\24.0.1558.51\ffmpegsumo.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Opera Next\24.0.1558.51\installer.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Opera Next\24.0.1558.51\launcher_lib.dll
Open regedit.exe to delete the registry values below from the Windows Registry:
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Opera Software
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Opera 27.0.1689.331
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Opera 27.0.1689.331\DisplayIcon
Opera beta 27.0.1689.33 is a program by the software company Opera Software ASA. Sometimes, users try to uninstall it. Sometimes this is easier said than done because doing this by hand takes some knowledge related to PCs. The best EASY approach to uninstall Opera beta 27.0.1689.33 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall Opera beta 27.0.1689.33 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Opera beta 27.0.1689.33 or simply activate the Search field and type in "Opera beta 27.0.1689.33". If it is installed on your PC the Opera beta 27.0.1689.33 program will be found very quickly. When you click Opera beta 27.0.1689.33 in the list of programs, some information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding Opera beta 27.0.1689.33, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Opera beta 27.0.1689.33:
- The publisher is: http://www.opera.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Opera Next\Launcher.exe" /uninstall
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Opera beta 27.0.1689.33.
8. After uninstalling Opera beta 27.0.1689.33, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Opera beta 27.0.1689.33 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Opera beta 27.0.1689.33 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Opera beta 27.0.1689.33 by Opera Software ASA from your computer, nor are we saying that Opera beta 27.0.1689.33 by Opera Software ASA is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove Opera beta 27.0.1689.33 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-02-05 10:23:56.727