Opera Next 12.00 beta build 1440
You can find on this page details on how to uninstall Opera Next 12.00 beta build 1440 for Windows. The Windows release was created by A way to uninstall Opera Next 12.00 beta build 1440 from your computerOpera Software ASA
. Further information on Opera Software ASA can be seen here
. You can see more info on Opera Next 12.00 beta build 1440 at http://www.opera.com
. The program is frequently placed in the C:\Program Files\Opera Next directory (same installation drive as Windows). The complete uninstall command line for Opera Next 12.00 beta build 1440 is C:\Program Files\Opera Next\Opera.exe. The application's main executable file is called opera.exe and its approximative size is 853.89 KB (874384 bytes).
Opera Next 12.00 beta build 1440 contains of the executables below. They take 1.60 MB (1672992
bytes) on disk.
- opera.exe (853.89 KB)
- opera_plugin_wrapper.exe (779.89 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 12.00.1440
of Opera Next 12.00 beta build 1440.
Opera Next 12.00 beta build 1440 is a program by Opera Software ASA. Frequently, users try to remove this program. Sometimes this is efortful because removing this manually takes some advanced knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK practice to remove Opera Next 12.00 beta build 1440 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase Opera Next 12.00 beta build 1440 from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Opera Next 12.00 beta build 1440 or simply click the Search feature and type in "Opera Next 12.00 beta build 1440". If it exists on your system the Opera Next 12.00 beta build 1440 application will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Opera Next 12.00 beta build 1440 in the list of applications, some information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Opera Next 12.00 beta build 1440, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Opera Next 12.00 beta build 1440:
- The publisher is: http://www.opera.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Opera Next\Opera.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Opera Next 12.00 beta build 1440.
8. After uninstalling Opera Next 12.00 beta build 1440, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Opera Next 12.00 beta build 1440 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Opera Next 12.00 beta build 1440 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Opera Next 12.00 beta build 1440 by Opera Software ASA from your PC, nor are we saying that Opera Next 12.00 beta build 1440 by Opera Software ASA is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove Opera Next 12.00 beta build 1440 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-07-26 18:44:42.550