Opera Next 12.00
You can find on this page details on how to uninstall Opera Next 12.00 for Windows. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall Opera Next 12.00 from your computerOpera Software ASA
. More data about Opera Software ASA can be seen here
. More information about Opera Next 12.00 can be seen at http://www.opera.com
. Opera Next 12.00 is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files\Opera Next x64 directory, subject to the user's decision. You can remove Opera Next 12.00 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\Opera Next x64\Opera.exe. Note that you might receive a notification for admin rights. opera.exe is the Opera Next 12.00's main executable file and it occupies circa 911.39 KB (933264 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of Opera Next 12.00. They take about 2.57 MB (2695856
bytes) on disk.
- opera.exe (911.39 KB)
- opera_plugin_wrapper.exe (939.39 KB)
- opera_plugin_wrapper_32.exe (781.89 KB)
This info is about Opera Next 12.00 version 12.00.1467
Opera Next 12.00 is an application by the software company Opera Software ASA. Sometimes, people choose to remove it. Sometimes this is difficult because uninstalling this manually takes some advanced knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY action to remove Opera Next 12.00 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete Opera Next 12.00 with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Opera Next 12.00 or simply click the Search field and type in "Opera Next 12.00". If it is installed on your PC the Opera Next 12.00 app will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Opera Next 12.00 in the list of apps, some data regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding Opera Next 12.00, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Opera Next 12.00:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.opera.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Opera Next x64\Opera.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Opera Next 12.00.
8. After uninstalling Opera Next 12.00, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Opera Next 12.00 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Opera Next 12.00 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Opera Next 12.00 by Opera Software ASA from your computer, nor are we saying that Opera Next 12.00 by Opera Software ASA is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Opera Next 12.00 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-21 08:50:38.533