You can find below details on how to uninstall Opera for Windows. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall Opera from your computerOpera Software
. Go over here
where you can find out more on Opera Software. More data about the application Opera can be seen at http://www.opera.com/
. Opera is normally set up in the C:\Program Files\Opera\Opera folder, subject to the user's option. The full uninstall command line for Opera is C:\Program Files\Opera\Opera\Launcher.exe. opera.exe is the Opera's primary executable file and it takes close to 934.59 KB (957016 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed beside Opera. They take about 14.88 MB (15606728
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- launcher.exe (1.19 MB)
- installer.exe (2.62 MB)
- installer_helper_64.exe (99.59 KB)
- opera.exe (934.59 KB)
- opera_autoupdate.exe (2.46 MB)
- opera_crashreporter.exe (771.09 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 51.0.2830.26
of Opera. For other Opera versions please click below:
Opera is a program released by the software company Opera Software. Frequently, people decide to uninstall it. This is hard because deleting this by hand requires some knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY approach to uninstall Opera is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove Opera from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Opera or simply click the Search field and type in "Opera". If it is installed on your PC the Opera app will be found very quickly. When you click Opera in the list of applications, the following data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding Opera, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Opera:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.opera.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Opera\Opera\Launcher.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Opera.
8. After removing Opera, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Opera that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Opera with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Opera by Opera Software from your computer, nor are we saying that Opera by Opera Software is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Opera supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2018-02-15 22:22:51.320