Opera 12 is a Windows application. Read more about how to remove it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall Opera 12 from your computerOpera Software ASA
. Take a look here
for more info on Opera Software ASA. More information about the application Opera 12 can be found at http://www.opera.com
. The full command line for removing Opera 12 is rundll32.exe advpack.dll,LaunchINFSection Opera.inf,Uninstall. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for administrator rights. launcher.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 688.54 KB (705064 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of Opera 12. They occupy an average of 12.14 MB (12733016
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- launcher.exe (688.54 KB)
- opera.exe (853.89 KB)
- installer.exe (1.41 MB)
- opera.exe (640.04 KB)
- opera_autoupdate.exe (2.18 MB)
- opera_crashreporter.exe (533.54 KB)
- wow_helper.exe (72.04 KB)
- FlashGot.exe (172.88 KB)
- oGet.exe (108.00 KB)
- opera_plugin_wrapper.exe (781.89 KB)
The current page applies to Opera 12 version 12
Opera 12 is an application marketed by Opera Software ASA. Frequently, users choose to uninstall this program. Sometimes this can be difficult because removing this by hand takes some skill regarding PCs. One of the best SIMPLE manner to uninstall Opera 12 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete Opera 12 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Opera 12 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Opera 12". If it exists on your system the Opera 12 program will be found very quickly. When you click Opera 12 in the list of applications, some data about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Opera 12, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Opera 12:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.opera.com
- The uninstall string is: rundll32.exe advpack.dll,LaunchINFSection Opera.inf,Uninstall
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Opera 12.
8. After removing Opera 12, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Opera 12 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Opera 12 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Opera 12 by Opera Software ASA from your PC, we are not saying that Opera 12 by Opera Software ASA is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Opera 12 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-22 13:42:25.060