Opera 11.60 is a computer program. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall Opera 11.60 from your PCOpera Software ASA
. You can find out more on Opera Software ASA or check for application updates here
. More information about the app Opera 11.60 can be seen at http://www.opera.com
. The application is often installed in the C:\Program Files\Opera folder (same installation drive as Windows). You can uninstall Opera 11.60 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line "C:\Program Files\Opera\Opera.exe" /uninstall. Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for admin rights. Opera 11.60's primary file takes about 926.86 KB (949104 bytes) and its name is opera.exe.
Opera 11.60 installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 926.86 KB (949104
bytes) on disk.
The current page applies to Opera 11.60 version 11.60.1184
alone. For more Opera 11.60 versions please click below:
Opera 11.60 is a program offered by the software company Opera Software ASA. Sometimes, people decide to remove this application. Sometimes this is efortful because doing this by hand takes some experience related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE way to remove Opera 11.60 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove Opera 11.60 with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Opera 11.60 or simply click the Search feature and type in "Opera 11.60". The Opera 11.60 application will be found very quickly. When you select Opera 11.60 in the list of programs, the following information about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Opera 11.60, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Opera 11.60:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.opera.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\Opera\Opera.exe" /uninstall
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Opera 11.60.
8. After uninstalling Opera 11.60, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Opera 11.60 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Opera 11.60 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Opera 11.60 by Opera Software ASA from your PC, we are not saying that Opera 11.60 by Opera Software ASA is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Opera 11.60 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-01-24 18:45:06.327