Opera 11.10 beta build 2048
You can find on this page detailed information on how to remove Opera 11.10 beta build 2048 for Windows. It is produced by A way to uninstall Opera 11.10 beta build 2048 from your PCOpera Software ASA
. Go over here
where you can read more on Opera Software ASA. Please follow http://www.opera.com
if you want to read more on Opera 11.10 beta build 2048 on Opera Software ASA's page. The application is frequently located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Opera 11.10 beta directory (same installation drive as Windows). Opera 11.10 beta build 2048's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Opera 11.10 beta\Opera.exe. The application's main executable file occupies 919.86 KB (941936 bytes) on disk and is titled opera.exe.
The executables below are part of Opera 11.10 beta build 2048. They take an average of 938.36 KB (960880
bytes) on disk.
- opera.exe (919.86 KB)
- netscape.exe (18.50 KB)
This web page is about Opera 11.10 beta build 2048 version 11.10.2048
Opera 11.10 beta build 2048 has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.Directories left on disk:
The files below were left behind on your disk by Opera 11.10 beta build 2048's application uninstaller when you removed it:
- C:\Documents and Settings\UserName\Application Data\Opera
- C:\Documents and Settings\UserName\Local Settings\Application Data\Opera
Registry that is not cleaned:
- C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Start Menu\Programs\Opera.lnk
- C:\Documents and Settings\UserName\Application Data\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Quick Launch\Opera.lnk
- C:\Documents and Settings\UserName\Application Data\Opera\Opera 11.10 beta\bookmarks.adr
- C:\Documents and Settings\UserName\Application Data\Opera\Opera 11.10 beta\browser.js
Open regedit.exe in order to delete the following registry values:
Opera 11.10 beta build 2048 is an application marketed by the software company Opera Software ASA. Sometimes, computer users want to remove this program. This is hard because doing this manually requires some experience regarding PCs. The best QUICK manner to remove Opera 11.10 beta build 2048 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase Opera 11.10 beta build 2048 from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Opera 11.10 beta build 2048 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Opera 11.10 beta build 2048". If it is installed on your PC the Opera 11.10 beta build 2048 app will be found automatically. After you select Opera 11.10 beta build 2048 in the list of programs, the following information regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding Opera 11.10 beta build 2048, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Opera 11.10 beta build 2048:
- The software company is: http://www.opera.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Opera 11.10 beta\Opera.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Opera 11.10 beta build 2048.
8. After removing Opera 11.10 beta build 2048, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Opera 11.10 beta build 2048 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Opera 11.10 beta build 2048 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Opera 11.10 beta build 2048 by Opera Software ASA from your computer, we are not saying that Opera 11.10 beta build 2048 by Opera Software ASA is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Opera 11.10 beta build 2048 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-22 13:10:30.613