You can find below details on how to uninstall Openlibra for Windows. The Windows version was developed by A way to uninstall Openlibra from your computerWilliam Cabrera
. More data about William Cabrera can be seen here
. Please open http://willicab.com.ve
if you want to read more on Openlibra on William Cabrera's page. Usually the Openlibra program is placed in the "C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\openlibra-d73a90b6950cded32695db6a47401603" folder, depending on the user's option during install. "C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\openlibra-d73a90b6950cded32695db6a47401603\uninstall\webapp-uninstaller.exe" is the full command line if you want to remove Openlibra. Openlibra's main file takes around 88.90 KB (91032 bytes) and is named webapp-uninstaller.exe.
Openlibra contains of the executables below. They take 88.90 KB (91032
bytes) on disk.
- webapp-uninstaller.exe (88.90 KB)
Openlibra is an application offered by William Cabrera. Some computer users decide to erase it. This can be hard because deleting this manually requires some experience regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY solution to erase Openlibra is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase Openlibra from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Openlibra or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Openlibra". The Openlibra program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Openlibra in the list of apps, the following data about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Openlibra, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Openlibra:
- The software company is: http://willicab.com.ve
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\openlibra-d73a90b6950cded32695db6a47401603\uninstall\webapp-uninstaller.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Openlibra.
8. After uninstalling Openlibra, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Openlibra which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Openlibra using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Openlibra by William Cabrera from your PC, nor are we saying that Openlibra by William Cabrera is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Openlibra in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-02-23 07:07:36.790