OpenVPN Assistant version 2.42
This page is about OpenVPN Assistant version 2.42 for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall OpenVPN Assistant version 2.42 from your computerVPNUK
. Take a look here
for more information on VPNUK. More data about the program OpenVPN Assistant version 2.42 can be found at http://www.vpnuk.info/index.html
. The application is often placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\OpenVPN Assistant directory. Take into account that this path can differ depending on the user's decision. You can uninstall OpenVPN Assistant version 2.42 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\OpenVPN Assistant\unins000.exe. Note that you might get a notification for administrator rights. The program's main executable file occupies 1.46 MB (1530368 bytes) on disk and is named OpenVPN Assistant.exe.
The executables below are part of OpenVPN Assistant version 2.42. They occupy about 20.76 MB (21768369
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- ob32-openssl.exe (828.03 KB)
- ob32-openvpn-gui.exe (392.00 KB)
- ob32-openvpn.exe (654.50 KB)
- ob32-openvpnserv.exe (23.50 KB)
- ob64-openssl.exe (818.99 KB)
- ob64-openvpn-gui.exe (405.50 KB)
- ob64-openvpn.exe (779.00 KB)
- ob64-openvpnserv.exe (28.50 KB)
- OpenVPN Assistant.exe (1.46 MB)
- OpenVPN32.exe (1.65 MB)
- OpenVPN64.exe (1.73 MB)
- unins000.exe (710.66 KB)
- vpnuk-change-password-01.exe (1.06 MB)
- vpnuk-open-dns-02.exe (1.09 MB)
- vpnuk-open-dns-03.exe (1.11 MB)
- vpnuk-open-IP-01.exe (1.10 MB)
- vpnuk-open-IP-02.exe (1.10 MB)
- vpnuk-open-openvpn-03.exe (1.85 MB)
- vpnuk-open-openvpn-05.exe (1.85 MB)
- vpnuk-open-proto-01.exe (1.12 MB)
- vpnuk-open-proto-02.exe (1.11 MB)
This data is about OpenVPN Assistant version 2.42 version 2.42
OpenVPN Assistant version 2.42 is a program by VPNUK. Some people choose to erase it. This can be difficult because doing this by hand takes some knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK way to erase OpenVPN Assistant version 2.42 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall OpenVPN Assistant version 2.42 with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate OpenVPN Assistant version 2.42 or simply click the Search feature and type in "OpenVPN Assistant version 2.42". The OpenVPN Assistant version 2.42 program will be found automatically. When you click OpenVPN Assistant version 2.42 in the list of applications, the following information about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about OpenVPN Assistant version 2.42, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for OpenVPN Assistant version 2.42:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.vpnuk.info/index.html
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\OpenVPN Assistant\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove OpenVPN Assistant version 2.42.
8. After removing OpenVPN Assistant version 2.42, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of OpenVPN Assistant version 2.42 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling OpenVPN Assistant version 2.42 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall OpenVPN Assistant version 2.42 by VPNUK from your computer, we are not saying that OpenVPN Assistant version 2.42 by VPNUK is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall OpenVPN Assistant version 2.42 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-08-29 18:43:41.483