You can find below detailed information on how to remove OpenVPN 2.4.5 for Windows. It is produced by A way to uninstall OpenVPN 2.4.5 from your computervpn4u.pl -= FREE =-
. Check out here
for more info on vpn4u.pl -= FREE =-. Usually the OpenVPN 2.4.5 application is to be found in the C:\Program Files\OpenVPN directory, depending on the user's option during setup. OpenVPN 2.4.5's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\OpenVPN\Uninstall.exe. openvpn-gui.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 661.13 KB (676992 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of OpenVPN 2.4.5. They occupy an average of 2.79 MB (2924769
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- Uninstall.exe (78.31 KB)
- devcon.exe (80.00 KB)
- openssl.exe (925.04 KB)
- openvpn-gui.exe (661.13 KB)
- openvpn.exe (1,022.63 KB)
- openvpnserv.exe (73.63 KB)
- openvpnserv2.exe (15.50 KB)
This page is about OpenVPN 2.4.5 version 2.4.5
OpenVPN 2.4.5 is a program by the software company vpn4u.pl -= FREE =-. Some computer users choose to erase this application. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because deleting this by hand takes some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY manner to erase OpenVPN 2.4.5 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase OpenVPN 2.4.5 from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find OpenVPN 2.4.5 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "OpenVPN 2.4.5". If it is installed on your PC the OpenVPN 2.4.5 app will be found automatically. Notice that after you click OpenVPN 2.4.5 in the list of programs, the following information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding OpenVPN 2.4.5, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove OpenVPN 2.4.5.
8. After uninstalling OpenVPN 2.4.5, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of OpenVPN 2.4.5 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling OpenVPN 2.4.5 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall OpenVPN 2.4.5 by vpn4u.pl -= FREE =- from your PC, we are not saying that OpenVPN 2.4.5 by vpn4u.pl -= FREE =- is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall OpenVPN 2.4.5 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-08-24 07:01:24.887