You can find below detailed information on how to remove OpenVPN 2.4.5 for Windows. It is produced by A way to uninstall OpenVPN 2.4.5 from your computervpn4u.pl -= FREE =-
. Check out here
for more info on vpn4u.pl -= FREE =-. Usually the OpenVPN 2.4.5 application is to be found in the C:\Program Files\OpenVPN directory, depending on the user's option during setup. OpenVPN 2.4.5's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\OpenVPN\Uninstall.exe. openvpn-gui.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 661.13 KB (676992 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of OpenVPN 2.4.5. They occupy an average of 2.79 MB (2924769
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- Uninstall.exe (78.31 KB)
- devcon.exe (80.00 KB)
- openssl.exe (925.04 KB)
- openvpn-gui.exe (661.13 KB)
- openvpn.exe (1,022.63 KB)
- openvpnserv.exe (73.63 KB)
- openvpnserv2.exe (15.50 KB)
This page is about OpenVPN 2.4.5 version 2.4.5
OpenVPN 2.4.5 is a program by the software company vpn4u.pl -= FREE =-. Some computer users choose to erase this application. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because deleting this by hand takes some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY manner to erase OpenVPN 2.4.5 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase OpenVPN 2.4.5 from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find OpenVPN 2.4.5 or simply activate the Search field and type in "OpenVPN 2.4.5". The OpenVPN 2.4.5 app will be found very quickly. When you select OpenVPN 2.4.5 in the list , the following information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding OpenVPN 2.4.5, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove OpenVPN 2.4.5.
8. After uninstalling OpenVPN 2.4.5, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of OpenVPN 2.4.5 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling OpenVPN 2.4.5 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall OpenVPN 2.4.5 by vpn4u.pl -= FREE =- from your PC, we are not saying that OpenVPN 2.4.5 by vpn4u.pl -= FREE =- is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall OpenVPN 2.4.5 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2018-08-24 07:01:24.887