This page is about OpenTTD 1.5.0-RC1 for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows release was created by A way to uninstall OpenTTD 1.5.0-RC1 from your computerOpenTTD
. Check out here
where you can find out more on OpenTTD. Please follow http://www.openttd.org
if you want to read more on OpenTTD 1.5.0-RC1 on OpenTTD's web page. Usually the OpenTTD 1.5.0-RC1 program is to be found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\OpenTTD folder, depending on the user's option during install. The entire uninstall command line for OpenTTD 1.5.0-RC1 is C:\Program Files (x86)\OpenTTD\uninstall.exe. openttd.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 11.71 MB (12276736 bytes) on disk.
OpenTTD 1.5.0-RC1 installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 11.79 MB (12362425
bytes) on disk.
- openttd.exe (11.71 MB)
- uninstall.exe (83.68 KB)
This data is about OpenTTD 1.5.0-RC1 version 1.5.01
OpenTTD 1.5.0-RC1 is an application released by the software company OpenTTD. Some users choose to remove it. Sometimes this is troublesome because removing this manually takes some know-how related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE solution to remove OpenTTD 1.5.0-RC1 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete OpenTTD 1.5.0-RC1 with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate OpenTTD 1.5.0-RC1 or simply activate the Search field and type in "OpenTTD 1.5.0-RC1". If it is installed on your PC the OpenTTD 1.5.0-RC1 application will be found automatically. When you select OpenTTD 1.5.0-RC1 in the list , the following information about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about OpenTTD 1.5.0-RC1, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for OpenTTD 1.5.0-RC1:
- The software company is: http://www.openttd.org
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\OpenTTD\uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall OpenTTD 1.5.0-RC1.
8. After uninstalling OpenTTD 1.5.0-RC1, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of OpenTTD 1.5.0-RC1 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling OpenTTD 1.5.0-RC1 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove OpenTTD 1.5.0-RC1 by OpenTTD from your computer, nor are we saying that OpenTTD 1.5.0-RC1 by OpenTTD is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove OpenTTD 1.5.0-RC1 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-04-08 18:26:01.430