OpenTK 1.0 is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall OpenTK 1.0 from your PCThe Open Toolkit team
. Further information on The Open Toolkit team can be seen here
. More information about OpenTK 1.0 can be found at http://www.opentk.com
. OpenTK 1.0 is usually set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Programmation\OpenTk\1.0 directory, but this location may vary a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the application. The entire uninstall command line for OpenTK 1.0 is C:\Program Files (x86)\Programmation\OpenTk\1.0\uninst.exe. The program's main executable file has a size of 300.00 KB (307200 bytes) on disk and is titled Examples.exe.
The following executables are installed along with OpenTK 1.0. They take about 510.96 KB (523225
bytes) on disk.
- uninst.exe (65.46 KB)
- Bind.exe (80.00 KB)
- Build.UpdateVersion.exe (5.50 KB)
- Convert.exe (60.00 KB)
- Examples.exe (300.00 KB)
The current web page applies to OpenTK 1.0 version 1.0
OpenTK 1.0 is a program released by The Open Toolkit team. Sometimes, people choose to remove this application. This can be efortful because deleting this manually requires some skill regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK way to remove OpenTK 1.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete OpenTK 1.0 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find OpenTK 1.0 or simply activate the Search field and type in "OpenTK 1.0". If it is installed on your PC the OpenTK 1.0 app will be found very quickly. After you click OpenTK 1.0 in the list of apps, the following data about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about OpenTK 1.0, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for OpenTK 1.0:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.opentk.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Programmation\OpenTk\1.0\uninst.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall OpenTK 1.0.
8. After uninstalling OpenTK 1.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of OpenTK 1.0 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing OpenTK 1.0 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a piece of advice to remove OpenTK 1.0 by The Open Toolkit team from your PC, we are not saying that OpenTK 1.0 by The Open Toolkit team is not a good application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove OpenTK 1.0 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-04-08 15:08:16.220