OpenTK 1.0 is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall OpenTK 1.0 from your PCThe Open Toolkit team
. Further information on The Open Toolkit team can be seen here
. More information about OpenTK 1.0 can be found at http://www.opentk.com
. OpenTK 1.0 is usually set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Programmation\OpenTk\1.0 directory, but this location may vary a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the application. The entire uninstall command line for OpenTK 1.0 is C:\Program Files (x86)\Programmation\OpenTk\1.0\uninst.exe. The program's main executable file has a size of 300.00 KB (307200 bytes) on disk and is titled Examples.exe.
The following executables are installed along with OpenTK 1.0. They take about 510.96 KB (523225
bytes) on disk.
- uninst.exe (65.46 KB)
- Bind.exe (80.00 KB)
- Build.UpdateVersion.exe (5.50 KB)
- Convert.exe (60.00 KB)
- Examples.exe (300.00 KB)
The current web page applies to OpenTK 1.0 version 1.0
OpenTK 1.0 is a program released by The Open Toolkit team. Sometimes, people choose to remove this application. This can be efortful because deleting this manually requires some skill regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK way to remove OpenTK 1.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete OpenTK 1.0 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate OpenTK 1.0 or simply click the Search field and type in "OpenTK 1.0". The OpenTK 1.0 app will be found automatically. After you select OpenTK 1.0 in the list of apps, some information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding OpenTK 1.0, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for OpenTK 1.0:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.opentk.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Programmation\OpenTk\1.0\uninst.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall OpenTK 1.0.
8. After uninstalling OpenTK 1.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of OpenTK 1.0 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing OpenTK 1.0 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to remove OpenTK 1.0 by The Open Toolkit team from your PC, we are not saying that OpenTK 1.0 by The Open Toolkit team is not a good application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove OpenTK 1.0 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-04-08 15:08:16.220