This web page contains detailed information on how to remove OpenStreetMap for Windows. It is developed by A way to uninstall OpenStreetMap from your computerOpenStreetMap
. Open here
where you can read more on OpenStreetMap. The application is frequently located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft\Edge\Application directory. Take into account that this path can vary being determined by the user's decision. The full command line for removing OpenStreetMap is C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft\Edge\Application\msedge.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for admin rights. msedge_proxy.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 731.38 KB (748936 bytes) on disk.
OpenStreetMap contains of the executables below. They occupy 13.40 MB (14050792
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- msedge.exe (2.74 MB)
- msedge_proxy.exe (731.38 KB)
- pwahelper.exe (770.88 KB)
- cookie_exporter.exe (95.38 KB)
- elevation_service.exe (1.44 MB)
- identity_helper.exe (768.88 KB)
- notification_helper.exe (944.90 KB)
- setup.exe (3.25 MB)
This info is about OpenStreetMap version 1.0
OpenStreetMap is an application marketed by OpenStreetMap. Some users want to erase it. This is difficult because deleting this manually requires some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY way to erase OpenStreetMap is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall OpenStreetMap from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate OpenStreetMap or simply activate the Search field and type in "OpenStreetMap". If it is installed on your PC the OpenStreetMap program will be found automatically. Notice that when you select OpenStreetMap in the list , some data about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about OpenStreetMap, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall OpenStreetMap.
8. After removing OpenStreetMap, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of OpenStreetMap that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling OpenStreetMap using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall OpenStreetMap by OpenStreetMap from your PC, we are not saying that OpenStreetMap by OpenStreetMap is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall OpenStreetMap in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-06-08 16:57:57.070