OpenSeesPL Beta 2.7.3
You can find below details on how to remove OpenSeesPL Beta 2.7.3 for Windows. The Windows release was created by How to uninstall OpenSeesPL Beta 2.7.3 from your computerOpenSeesPL
. Check out here
where you can get more info on OpenSeesPL. More details about the application OpenSeesPL Beta 2.7.3 can be seen at http://soilquake.net/openseespl/
. OpenSeesPL Beta 2.7.3 is typically installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\OpenSeesPL directory, however this location may differ a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the program. OpenSeesPL Beta 2.7.3's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\OpenSeesPL\unins000.exe. The application's main executable file is titled OpenSeesPL.exe and its approximative size is 2.30 MB (2408960 bytes).
OpenSeesPL Beta 2.7.3 installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 20.36 MB (21350565
bytes) on disk.
- openSees.exe (15.62 MB)
- OpenSeesPL.exe (2.30 MB)
- pgnuplot.exe (8.50 KB)
- unins000.exe (708.16 KB)
- wgnuplot.exe (1.74 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.7.3
of OpenSeesPL Beta 2.7.3.
OpenSeesPL Beta 2.7.3 is a program by the software company OpenSeesPL. Sometimes, people want to remove it. This can be difficult because performing this by hand takes some know-how regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE approach to remove OpenSeesPL Beta 2.7.3 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete OpenSeesPL Beta 2.7.3 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate OpenSeesPL Beta 2.7.3 or simply click the Search field and type in "OpenSeesPL Beta 2.7.3". If it exists on your system the OpenSeesPL Beta 2.7.3 app will be found automatically. After you select OpenSeesPL Beta 2.7.3 in the list , the following information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding OpenSeesPL Beta 2.7.3, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for OpenSeesPL Beta 2.7.3:
- The publisher is: http://soilquake.net/openseespl/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\OpenSeesPL\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall OpenSeesPL Beta 2.7.3.
8. After removing OpenSeesPL Beta 2.7.3, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of OpenSeesPL Beta 2.7.3 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling OpenSeesPL Beta 2.7.3 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall OpenSeesPL Beta 2.7.3 by OpenSeesPL from your computer, we are not saying that OpenSeesPL Beta 2.7.3 by OpenSeesPL is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall OpenSeesPL Beta 2.7.3 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2018-08-29 04:50:17.480