OpenSave 5.3.3 is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is written by A guide to uninstall OpenSave 5.3.3 from your PCBull SAS
. Go over here
for more details on Bull SAS. OpenSave 5.3.3 is typically installed in the C:\Program Files\OpenSave\osbin folder, regulated by the user's choice. OpenSave 5.3.3's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\OpenSave\osbin\unins000.exe. xosb.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 3.10 MB (3249152 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed together with OpenSave 5.3.3. They take about 5.80 MB (6082576
bytes) on disk.
- cfgagt.exe (2.05 MB)
- unins000.exe (671.02 KB)
- xosb.exe (3.10 MB)
The current web page applies to OpenSave 5.3.3 version 5.3.3
OpenSave 5.3.3 is a program released by Bull SAS. Frequently, users want to remove it. Sometimes this is hard because uninstalling this manually takes some knowledge related to PCs. One of the best SIMPLE way to remove OpenSave 5.3.3 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete OpenSave 5.3.3 from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find OpenSave 5.3.3 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "OpenSave 5.3.3". If it is installed on your PC the OpenSave 5.3.3 application will be found automatically. Notice that after you click OpenSave 5.3.3 in the list of applications, some information regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding OpenSave 5.3.3, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove OpenSave 5.3.3.
8. After uninstalling OpenSave 5.3.3, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong OpenSave 5.3.3 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling OpenSave 5.3.3 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove OpenSave 5.3.3 by Bull SAS from your computer, we are not saying that OpenSave 5.3.3 by Bull SAS is not a good application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove OpenSave 5.3.3 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2019-02-11 07:24:37.573