OpenSave 5.3.3 is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is written by A guide to uninstall OpenSave 5.3.3 from your PCBull SAS
. Go over here
for more details on Bull SAS. OpenSave 5.3.3 is typically installed in the C:\Program Files\OpenSave\osbin folder, regulated by the user's choice. OpenSave 5.3.3's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\OpenSave\osbin\unins000.exe. xosb.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 3.10 MB (3249152 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed together with OpenSave 5.3.3. They take about 5.80 MB (6082576
bytes) on disk.
- cfgagt.exe (2.05 MB)
- unins000.exe (671.02 KB)
- xosb.exe (3.10 MB)
The current web page applies to OpenSave 5.3.3 version 5.3.3
OpenSave 5.3.3 is a program released by Bull SAS. Frequently, users want to remove it. Sometimes this is hard because uninstalling this manually takes some knowledge related to PCs. One of the best SIMPLE way to remove OpenSave 5.3.3 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete OpenSave 5.3.3 from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find OpenSave 5.3.3 or simply click the Search feature and type in "OpenSave 5.3.3". If it exists on your system the OpenSave 5.3.3 application will be found very quickly. After you select OpenSave 5.3.3 in the list , the following information about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about OpenSave 5.3.3, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove OpenSave 5.3.3.
8. After uninstalling OpenSave 5.3.3, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong OpenSave 5.3.3 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling OpenSave 5.3.3 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove OpenSave 5.3.3 by Bull SAS from your computer, we are not saying that OpenSave 5.3.3 by Bull SAS is not a good application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove OpenSave 5.3.3 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2019-02-11 07:24:37.573