This page contains thorough information on how to remove OpenSSL 0.9.8b for Windows. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall OpenSSL 0.9.8b from your PCOpenSSL Win32 Installer Team
. Go over here
where you can get more info on OpenSSL Win32 Installer Team. Please open http://www.openssl.org
if you want to read more on OpenSSL 0.9.8b on OpenSSL Win32 Installer Team's page. The program is frequently found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\OpenSSL directory. Keep in mind that this location can vary depending on the user's preference. "C:\Program Files (x86)\OpenSSL\unins000.exe" is the full command line if you want to remove OpenSSL 0.9.8b. The program's main executable file has a size of 308.00 KB (315392 bytes) on disk and is titled openssl.exe.
OpenSSL 0.9.8b is composed of the following executables which take 1.59 MB (1662730
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- regref.exe (62.50 KB)
- sslcopy.exe (67.50 KB)
- unins000.exe (657.76 KB)
- bftest.exe (16.00 KB)
- bntest.exe (32.00 KB)
- casttest.exe (16.00 KB)
- destest.exe (24.00 KB)
- dhtest.exe (16.00 KB)
- dsatest.exe (16.00 KB)
- ecdhtest.exe (16.00 KB)
- ecdsatest.exe (16.00 KB)
- ectest.exe (68.00 KB)
- enginetest.exe (16.00 KB)
- evp_test.exe (20.00 KB)
- exptest.exe (16.00 KB)
- hmactest.exe (16.00 KB)
- ideatest.exe (16.00 KB)
- md2test.exe (16.00 KB)
- md4test.exe (16.00 KB)
- md5test.exe (16.00 KB)
- openssl.exe (308.00 KB)
- randtest.exe (16.00 KB)
- rc2test.exe (16.00 KB)
- rc4test.exe (16.00 KB)
- rmdtest.exe (16.00 KB)
- rsa_test.exe (16.00 KB)
- sha1test.exe (16.00 KB)
- sha256t.exe (16.00 KB)
- sha512t.exe (16.00 KB)
- shatest.exe (16.00 KB)
- ssltest.exe (32.00 KB)
The current page applies to OpenSSL 0.9.8b version 0.9.8
OpenSSL 0.9.8b is a program by the software company OpenSSL Win32 Installer Team. Frequently, computer users try to erase this application. This is easier said than done because uninstalling this manually takes some skill related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE practice to erase OpenSSL 0.9.8b is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase OpenSSL 0.9.8b from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate OpenSSL 0.9.8b or simply click the Search feature and type in "OpenSSL 0.9.8b". If it exists on your system the OpenSSL 0.9.8b application will be found automatically. When you click OpenSSL 0.9.8b in the list of apps, the following information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding OpenSSL 0.9.8b, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for OpenSSL 0.9.8b:
- The publisher is: http://www.openssl.org
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\OpenSSL\unins000.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall OpenSSL 0.9.8b.
8. After uninstalling OpenSSL 0.9.8b, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong OpenSSL 0.9.8b which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling OpenSSL 0.9.8b using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove OpenSSL 0.9.8b by OpenSSL Win32 Installer Team from your computer, we are not saying that OpenSSL 0.9.8b by OpenSSL Win32 Installer Team is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove OpenSSL 0.9.8b supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-06-22 20:49:35.840