A way to uninstall OpenSCAN Scannersoftware from your computer
You can find on this page details on how to remove OpenSCAN Scannersoftware for Windows. It was developed for Windows by Laserdenta GmbH
. You can find out more on Laserdenta GmbH or check for application updates here
. You can get more details related to OpenSCAN Scannersoftware at http://www.laserdenta.com
. The program is often found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Laserdenta\OpenSCAN directory. Keep in mind that this path can differ depending on the user's decision. C:\Program Files (x86)\Laserdenta\OpenSCAN\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall OpenSCAN Scannersoftware. OpenSCAN.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 17.33 MB (18177024 bytes) on disk.
OpenSCAN Scannersoftware installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 58.97 MB (61838153
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- OpenCALIB.exe (6.73 MB)
- OpenMESH.exe (8.44 MB)
- OpenSCAN-orig.exe (17.22 MB)
- OpenSCAN.exe (17.33 MB)
- OpenVIEW.exe (6.57 MB)
- unins000.exe (866.02 KB)
- LaserdentaRemote.exe (1.83 MB)
A way to uninstall OpenSCAN Scannersoftware from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
OpenSCAN Scannersoftware is an application marketed by the software company Laserdenta GmbH. Frequently, users decide to uninstall this program. Sometimes this can be difficult because removing this by hand takes some experience related to Windows program uninstallation. The best EASY practice to uninstall OpenSCAN Scannersoftware is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this:
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate OpenSCAN Scannersoftware or simply click the Search feature and type in "OpenSCAN Scannersoftware". The OpenSCAN Scannersoftware program will be found automatically. When you select OpenSCAN Scannersoftware in the list of applications, the following information regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding OpenSCAN Scannersoftware, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for OpenSCAN Scannersoftware:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.laserdenta.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Laserdenta\OpenSCAN\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall OpenSCAN Scannersoftware.
8. After removing OpenSCAN Scannersoftware, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong OpenSCAN Scannersoftware that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing OpenSCAN Scannersoftware using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
Users that installed OpenSCAN Scannersoftware:
This page is not a piece of advice to remove OpenSCAN Scannersoftware by Laserdenta GmbH from your computer, nor are we saying that OpenSCAN Scannersoftware by Laserdenta GmbH is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove OpenSCAN Scannersoftware supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-10-21 06:05:00.357