OpenRCT2 0.0.3-develop-b1159 is a software application. This page contains details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows release was created by A guide to uninstall OpenRCT2 0.0.3-develop-b1159 from your PCOpenRCT2
. Check out here
where you can get more info on OpenRCT2. More details about the application OpenRCT2 0.0.3-develop-b1159 can be found at https://github.com/OpenRCT2/OpenRCT2
. The application is often found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\OpenRCT2 folder (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for removing OpenRCT2 0.0.3-develop-b1159 is C:\Program Files (x86)\OpenRCT2\uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for administrator rights. The program's main executable file is called openrct2.exe and occupies 6.44 MB (6757440 bytes).
The executables below are part of OpenRCT2 0.0.3-develop-b1159. They take about 6.55 MB (6869485
bytes) on disk.
- openrct2.exe (6.44 MB)
- uninstall.exe (109.42 KB)
The current page applies to OpenRCT2 0.0.3-develop-b1159 version 0.0.31159
OpenRCT2 0.0.3-develop-b1159 is a program marketed by the software company OpenRCT2. Frequently, people decide to uninstall this program. This can be hard because doing this by hand requires some know-how regarding PCs. The best EASY action to uninstall OpenRCT2 0.0.3-develop-b1159 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete OpenRCT2 0.0.3-develop-b1159 from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate OpenRCT2 0.0.3-develop-b1159 or simply activate the Search field and type in "OpenRCT2 0.0.3-develop-b1159". If it exists on your system the OpenRCT2 0.0.3-develop-b1159 app will be found automatically. When you select OpenRCT2 0.0.3-develop-b1159 in the list of programs, the following information about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about OpenRCT2 0.0.3-develop-b1159, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for OpenRCT2 0.0.3-develop-b1159:
- The web site of the program is: https://github.com/OpenRCT2/OpenRCT2
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\OpenRCT2\uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall OpenRCT2 0.0.3-develop-b1159.
8. After removing OpenRCT2 0.0.3-develop-b1159, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of OpenRCT2 0.0.3-develop-b1159 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing OpenRCT2 0.0.3-develop-b1159 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall OpenRCT2 0.0.3-develop-b1159 by OpenRCT2 from your computer, we are not saying that OpenRCT2 0.0.3-develop-b1159 by OpenRCT2 is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall OpenRCT2 0.0.3-develop-b1159 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-11-09 22:47:30.577