OpenMatch is a Windows application. Read below about how to uninstall it from your PC. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall OpenMatch from your systemOpenMatch
. Further information on OpenMatch can be found here
. The application is usually installed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\OpenMatch directory (same installation drive as Windows). The complete uninstall command line for OpenMatch is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\OpenMatch\uninstall.exe. OpenMatch's main file takes around 346.75 KB (355072 bytes) and its name is opm.exe.
The executable files below are installed along with OpenMatch. They take about 436.06 KB (446528
bytes) on disk.
- opm.exe (346.75 KB)
- uninstall.exe (89.31 KB)
OpenMatch is an application released by OpenMatch. Some computer users decide to remove this program. This is easier said than done because deleting this manually takes some knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY practice to remove OpenMatch is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete OpenMatch with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find OpenMatch or simply activate the Search feature and type in "OpenMatch". If it is installed on your PC the OpenMatch program will be found automatically. When you click OpenMatch in the list of programs, the following information regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding OpenMatch, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove OpenMatch.
8. After removing OpenMatch, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong OpenMatch which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling OpenMatch with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
This page is not a recommendation to remove OpenMatch by OpenMatch from your PC, nor are we saying that OpenMatch by OpenMatch is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove OpenMatch in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-06-02 12:35:09.017