OpenMPT 1.25 (32-Bit)
OpenMPT 1.25 (32-Bit) is a Windows application. Read more about how to remove it from your computer. The Windows release was developed by A guide to uninstall OpenMPT 1.25 (32-Bit) from your systemOpenMPT Devs / Olivier Lapicque
. More information about OpenMPT Devs / Olivier Lapicque can be found here
. Click on http://openmpt.org/
to get more data about OpenMPT 1.25 (32-Bit) on OpenMPT Devs / Olivier Lapicque's website. The application is usually located in the C:\Program Files\OpenMPT folder. Take into account that this location can differ depending on the user's decision. OpenMPT 1.25 (32-Bit)'s full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\OpenMPT\unins000.exe. mptrack.exe is the OpenMPT 1.25 (32-Bit)'s main executable file and it occupies circa 5.59 MB (5860864 bytes) on disk.
OpenMPT 1.25 (32-Bit) contains of the executables below. They occupy 6.94 MB (7277257
bytes) on disk.
- mptrack.exe (5.59 MB)
- PluginBridge32.exe (98.00 KB)
- PluginBridge64.exe (115.50 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.14 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.25.02.00
of OpenMPT 1.25 (32-Bit). For other OpenMPT 1.25 (32-Bit) versions please click below:
OpenMPT 1.25 (32-Bit) is a program marketed by OpenMPT Devs / Olivier Lapicque. Some people want to uninstall this program. Sometimes this can be difficult because uninstalling this by hand takes some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK manner to uninstall OpenMPT 1.25 (32-Bit) is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove OpenMPT 1.25 (32-Bit) from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate OpenMPT 1.25 (32-Bit) or simply activate the Search field and type in "OpenMPT 1.25 (32-Bit)". If it is installed on your PC the OpenMPT 1.25 (32-Bit) app will be found very quickly. After you click OpenMPT 1.25 (32-Bit) in the list of apps, the following data about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about OpenMPT 1.25 (32-Bit), from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for OpenMPT 1.25 (32-Bit):
- The publisher is: http://openmpt.org/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\OpenMPT\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove OpenMPT 1.25 (32-Bit).
8. After uninstalling OpenMPT 1.25 (32-Bit), Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of OpenMPT 1.25 (32-Bit) that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling OpenMPT 1.25 (32-Bit) with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
The text above is not a recommendation to remove OpenMPT 1.25 (32-Bit) by OpenMPT Devs / Olivier Lapicque from your computer, we are not saying that OpenMPT 1.25 (32-Bit) by OpenMPT Devs / Olivier Lapicque is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove OpenMPT 1.25 (32-Bit) supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-08-03 13:09:22.320