You can find below detailed information on how to remove OpenMPT 1.19 for Windows. The Windows release was created by A guide to uninstall OpenMPT 1.19 from your PCOpenMPT Devs / Olivier Lapicque
. More information about OpenMPT Devs / Olivier Lapicque can be found here
. More data about the software OpenMPT 1.19 can be found at http://openmpt.org/
. OpenMPT 1.19 is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files\OpenMPT folder, but this location can differ a lot depending on the user's option while installing the application. You can remove OpenMPT 1.19 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\OpenMPT\unins000.exe. Note that you might get a notification for administrator rights. mptrack.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 2.38 MB (2500096 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are incorporated in OpenMPT 1.19. They occupy 3.07 MB (3215134
bytes) on disk.
- mptrack.exe (2.38 MB)
- unins000.exe (698.28 KB)
The current page applies to OpenMPT 1.19 version 1.19.04.00
alone. For other OpenMPT 1.19 versions please click below:
OpenMPT 1.19 is an application marketed by OpenMPT Devs / Olivier Lapicque. Frequently, computer users want to remove it. This is difficult because performing this manually requires some know-how related to PCs. The best SIMPLE way to remove OpenMPT 1.19 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete OpenMPT 1.19 from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find OpenMPT 1.19 or simply click the Search field and type in "OpenMPT 1.19". If it exists on your system the OpenMPT 1.19 program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select OpenMPT 1.19 in the list of apps, the following data about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about OpenMPT 1.19, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for OpenMPT 1.19:
- The software company is: http://openmpt.org/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\OpenMPT\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove OpenMPT 1.19.
8. After uninstalling OpenMPT 1.19, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong OpenMPT 1.19 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing OpenMPT 1.19 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall OpenMPT 1.19 by OpenMPT Devs / Olivier Lapicque from your computer, we are not saying that OpenMPT 1.19 by OpenMPT Devs / Olivier Lapicque is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall OpenMPT 1.19 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-03-02 08:33:36.940