You can find below detailed information on how to remove OpenMPT 1.19 for Windows. The Windows release was created by How to uninstall OpenMPT 1.19 from your computerOpenMPT Devs / Olivier Lapicque
. More information about OpenMPT Devs / Olivier Lapicque can be found here
. More data about the software OpenMPT 1.19 can be found at http://openmpt.org/
. OpenMPT 1.19 is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\OpenMPT folder, but this location can differ a lot depending on the user's option while installing the application. You can remove OpenMPT 1.19 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line "C:\Program Files (x86)\OpenMPT\unins000.exe". Note that you might get a notification for administrator rights. mptrack.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 2.38 MB (2500096 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are incorporated in OpenMPT 1.19. They occupy 3.07 MB (3215134
bytes) on disk.
- mptrack.exe (2.38 MB)
- unins000.exe (698.28 KB)
The current page applies to OpenMPT 1.19 version 1.19.04.00
OpenMPT 1.19 is a program released by OpenMPT Devs / Olivier Lapicque. Sometimes, people want to uninstall this application. This can be efortful because performing this manually takes some skill regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE way to uninstall OpenMPT 1.19 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete OpenMPT 1.19 from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find OpenMPT 1.19 or simply click the Search field and type in "OpenMPT 1.19". If it is installed on your PC the OpenMPT 1.19 application will be found automatically. When you click OpenMPT 1.19 in the list of applications, some information about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about OpenMPT 1.19, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for OpenMPT 1.19:
- The publisher is: http://openmpt.org/
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\OpenMPT\unins000.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall OpenMPT 1.19.
8. After removing OpenMPT 1.19, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong OpenMPT 1.19 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling OpenMPT 1.19 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall OpenMPT 1.19 by OpenMPT Devs / Olivier Lapicque from your PC, nor are we saying that OpenMPT 1.19 by OpenMPT Devs / Olivier Lapicque is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall OpenMPT 1.19 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-04-09 12:11:33.543