OpenLP versão 2.4.6
This web page is about OpenLP versão 2.4.6 for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows release was created by A way to uninstall OpenLP versão 2.4.6 from your systemOpenLP Developers
. Check out here
for more information on OpenLP Developers. Please open http://openlp.org/
if you want to read more on OpenLP versão 2.4.6 on OpenLP Developers's website. The program is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\OpenLP directory (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for removing OpenLP versão 2.4.6 is C:\Program Files (x86)\OpenLP\unins000.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for administrator rights. OpenLP.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 8.60 MB (9014137 bytes) on disk.
OpenLP versão 2.4.6 contains of the executables below. They occupy 26.90 MB (28202148
bytes) on disk.
- mutool.exe (17.14 MB)
- OpenLP.exe (8.60 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.15 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.4.6
of OpenLP versão 2.4.6.
OpenLP versão 2.4.6 is a program released by OpenLP Developers. Frequently, users try to remove it. Sometimes this can be difficult because performing this manually requires some know-how regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY procedure to remove OpenLP versão 2.4.6 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall OpenLP versão 2.4.6 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find OpenLP versão 2.4.6 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "OpenLP versão 2.4.6". If it exists on your system the OpenLP versão 2.4.6 app will be found very quickly. After you select OpenLP versão 2.4.6 in the list of programs, the following information about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about OpenLP versão 2.4.6, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for OpenLP versão 2.4.6:
- The software company is: http://openlp.org/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\OpenLP\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall OpenLP versão 2.4.6.
8. After uninstalling OpenLP versão 2.4.6, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of OpenLP versão 2.4.6 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling OpenLP versão 2.4.6 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall OpenLP versão 2.4.6 by OpenLP Developers from your PC, nor are we saying that OpenLP versão 2.4.6 by OpenLP Developers is not a good application. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall OpenLP versão 2.4.6 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2019-05-24 15:48:39.353