OpenConverter is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows release was developed by How to uninstall OpenConverter from your computerOpenMediaSoft
. Go over here
for more information on OpenMediaSoft. OpenConverter is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\OpenConverter directory, however this location can differ a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the program. "C:\Program Files (x86)\OpenConverter\unins000.exe" is the full command line if you want to uninstall OpenConverter. ffmpeg.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 18.02 MB (18892800 bytes) on disk.
OpenConverter contains of the executables below. They occupy 19.15 MB (20075459
bytes) on disk.
- restart.exe (7.50 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.12 MB)
- ffmpeg.exe (18.02 MB)
OpenConverter is a program marketed by the software company OpenMediaSoft. Frequently, people try to remove this application. This can be difficult because removing this by hand takes some knowledge related to PCs. One of the best EASY practice to remove OpenConverter is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete OpenConverter from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows system.
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate OpenConverter or simply click the Search feature and type in "OpenConverter". The OpenConverter app will be found very quickly. When you select OpenConverter in the list of programs, the following information about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about OpenConverter, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall OpenConverter.
8. After removing OpenConverter, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong OpenConverter which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing OpenConverter with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove OpenConverter by OpenMediaSoft from your computer, nor are we saying that OpenConverter by OpenMediaSoft is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove OpenConverter in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-05-24 18:22:43.220