This page is about OpenCPN ocpndebugger_pi for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It is produced by How to uninstall OpenCPN ocpndebugger_pi from your systemopencpn.org
. Go over here
for more info on opencpn.org. The program is frequently found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\OpenCPN directory. Take into account that this path can vary depending on the user's preference. The complete uninstall command line for OpenCPN ocpndebugger_pi is C:\Program Files (x86)\OpenCPN\Uninstall ocpndebugger_pi.exe. opencpn.exe is the OpenCPN ocpndebugger_pi's primary executable file and it takes circa 6.52 MB (6835712 bytes) on disk.
OpenCPN ocpndebugger_pi installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 8.09 MB (8478434
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CrashSender1402.exe (903.00 KB)
- ocpn_gltest1.exe (89.00 KB)
- opencpn.exe (6.52 MB)
- Uninstall 4.4.0.exe (165.86 KB)
- Uninstall DR_pi.exe (111.45 KB)
- Uninstall ocpndebugger_pi.exe (111.51 KB)
- Uninstall watchdog_pi.exe (110.76 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (112.65 KB)
The current page applies to OpenCPN ocpndebugger_pi version 1.2
alone. Click on the links below for other OpenCPN ocpndebugger_pi versions:
OpenCPN ocpndebugger_pi is an application marketed by opencpn.org. Some computer users decide to erase this application. This can be hard because performing this manually requires some knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY manner to erase OpenCPN ocpndebugger_pi is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete OpenCPN ocpndebugger_pi from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find OpenCPN ocpndebugger_pi or simply click the Search feature and type in "OpenCPN ocpndebugger_pi". If it is installed on your PC the OpenCPN ocpndebugger_pi application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click OpenCPN ocpndebugger_pi in the list of applications, some data about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about OpenCPN ocpndebugger_pi, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove OpenCPN ocpndebugger_pi.
8. After uninstalling OpenCPN ocpndebugger_pi, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of OpenCPN ocpndebugger_pi which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing OpenCPN ocpndebugger_pi with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a recommendation to remove OpenCPN ocpndebugger_pi by opencpn.org from your PC, nor are we saying that OpenCPN ocpndebugger_pi by opencpn.org is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove OpenCPN ocpndebugger_pi supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-10-04 08:27:44.397