OpenCPN 3.3.2410 is a Windows application. Read below about how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows release was created by How to uninstall OpenCPN 3.3.2410 from your computeropencpn.org
. Go over here
for more info on opencpn.org. Click on http://opencpn.org/
to get more data about OpenCPN 3.3.2410 on opencpn.org's website. OpenCPN 3.3.2410 is typically set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\OpenCPN directory, however this location can vary a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the application. "C:\Program Files (x86)\OpenCPN\Uninstall 3.3.2410.exe" is the full command line if you want to remove OpenCPN 3.3.2410. Uninstall 3.3.2410.exe is the OpenCPN 3.3.2410's primary executable file and it takes around 150.39 KB (153995 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed together with OpenCPN 3.3.2410. They take about 4.71 MB (4941707
bytes) on disk.
- CrashSender1401.exe (918.50 KB)
- ocpn_gltest1.exe (64.00 KB)
- opencpn.exe (3.61 MB)
- Uninstall 3.3.2410.exe (150.39 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 3.3.2410
of OpenCPN 3.3.2410.
OpenCPN 3.3.2410 is an application released by opencpn.org. Sometimes, people decide to erase it. This can be easier said than done because uninstalling this manually requires some knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK practice to erase OpenCPN 3.3.2410 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove OpenCPN 3.3.2410 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find OpenCPN 3.3.2410 or simply click the Search field and type in "OpenCPN 3.3.2410". If it is installed on your PC the OpenCPN 3.3.2410 application will be found automatically. Notice that when you click OpenCPN 3.3.2410 in the list of programs, the following information about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about OpenCPN 3.3.2410, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for OpenCPN 3.3.2410:
- The web site of the program is: http://opencpn.org/
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\OpenCPN\Uninstall 3.3.2410.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove OpenCPN 3.3.2410.
8. After uninstalling OpenCPN 3.3.2410, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of OpenCPN 3.3.2410 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling OpenCPN 3.3.2410 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall OpenCPN 3.3.2410 by opencpn.org from your computer, nor are we saying that OpenCPN 3.3.2410 by opencpn.org is not a good application. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall OpenCPN 3.3.2410 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-02-23 00:57:46.610