You can find on this page detailed information on how to uninstall OpenCPN 3.3.2107 for Windows. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall OpenCPN 3.3.2107 from your computeropencpn.org
. You can read more on opencpn.org or check for application updates here
. Click on http://opencpn.org/
to get more facts about OpenCPN 3.3.2107 on opencpn.org's website. OpenCPN 3.3.2107 is normally installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\OpenCPN directory, depending on the user's choice. The full command line for removing OpenCPN 3.3.2107 is "C:\Program Files (x86)\OpenCPN\Uninstall 3.3.2107.exe". Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may receive a notification for admin rights. The program's main executable file has a size of 150.02 KB (153623 bytes) on disk and is labeled Uninstall 3.3.2107.exe.
OpenCPN 3.3.2107 contains of the executables below. They take 4.55 MB (4774935
bytes) on disk.
- CrashSender1401.exe (918.50 KB)
- ocpn_gltest1.exe (64.00 KB)
- opencpn.exe (3.45 MB)
- Uninstall 3.3.2107.exe (150.02 KB)
This page is about OpenCPN 3.3.2107 version 3.3.2107
OpenCPN 3.3.2107 is an application by opencpn.org. Some users choose to remove this application. This is efortful because performing this manually takes some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK approach to remove OpenCPN 3.3.2107 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase OpenCPN 3.3.2107 from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find OpenCPN 3.3.2107 or simply click the Search field and type in "OpenCPN 3.3.2107". If it is installed on your PC the OpenCPN 3.3.2107 application will be found automatically. Notice that when you click OpenCPN 3.3.2107 in the list of apps, some information about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about OpenCPN 3.3.2107, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for OpenCPN 3.3.2107:
- The publisher is: http://opencpn.org/
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\OpenCPN\Uninstall 3.3.2107.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove OpenCPN 3.3.2107.
8. After uninstalling OpenCPN 3.3.2107, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of OpenCPN 3.3.2107 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling OpenCPN 3.3.2107 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall OpenCPN 3.3.2107 by opencpn.org from your PC, we are not saying that OpenCPN 3.3.2107 by opencpn.org is not a good application. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall OpenCPN 3.3.2107 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-02-07 09:47:35.220