How to uninstall OpenCPN 3.1.919 from your system
This page is about OpenCPN 3.1.919 for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by opencpn.org
. Check out here
where you can get more info on opencpn.org. You can get more details related to OpenCPN 3.1.919 at http://opencpn.org/
. OpenCPN 3.1.919 is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\OpenCPN directory, but this location may vary a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the application. "C:\Program Files (x86)\OpenCPN\Uninstall 3.1.919.exe" is the full command line if you want to uninstall OpenCPN 3.1.919. OpenCPN 3.1.919's main file takes about 2.40 MB (2513408 bytes) and is called opencpn.exe.
OpenCPN 3.1.919 contains of the executables below. They take 2.54 MB (2666901
bytes) on disk.
- opencpn.exe (2.40 MB)
- Uninstall 3.1.919.exe (149.90 KB)
The current web page applies to OpenCPN 3.1.919 version 3.1.919
How to remove OpenCPN 3.1.919 from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
OpenCPN 3.1.919 is a program released by the software company opencpn.org. Some users try to uninstall this application. Sometimes this can be difficult because performing this manually takes some experience regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE action to uninstall OpenCPN 3.1.919 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this:
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate OpenCPN 3.1.919 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "OpenCPN 3.1.919". The OpenCPN 3.1.919 app will be found automatically. When you select OpenCPN 3.1.919 in the list of apps, some data about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about OpenCPN 3.1.919, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for OpenCPN 3.1.919:
- The web site of the application is: http://opencpn.org/
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\OpenCPN\Uninstall 3.1.919.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall OpenCPN 3.1.919.
8. After removing OpenCPN 3.1.919, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong OpenCPN 3.1.919 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing OpenCPN 3.1.919 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
Users that installed OpenCPN 3.1.919:
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall OpenCPN 3.1.919 by opencpn.org from your computer, nor are we saying that OpenCPN 3.1.919 by opencpn.org is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall OpenCPN 3.1.919 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-05-24 18:25:08.577