OpenCPN is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is produced by How to uninstall OpenCPN from your systemopencpn.org
. More information on opencpn.org can be seen here
. OpenCPN is normally installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\OpenCPN folder, but this location can vary a lot depending on the user's option while installing the program. The full uninstall command line for OpenCPN is C:\Program Files (x86)\OpenCPN\Uninstall logbookkonni_pi.exe. opencpn.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 4.08 MB (4273664 bytes) on disk.
OpenCPN contains of the executables below. They take 8.02 MB (8409926
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CrashSender1401.exe (918.50 KB)
- ocpn_gltest1.exe (64.00 KB)
- opencpn.exe (4.08 MB)
- Uninstall 4.0.0.exe (152.44 KB)
- Uninstall aisradar_pi.exe (111.37 KB)
- Uninstall br24radar_pi.exe (111.32 KB)
- Uninstall celestial_navigation_pi.exe (111.18 KB)
- Uninstall chartdldr_pi.exe (111.68 KB)
- Uninstall climatology_pi.exe (110.98 KB)
- Uninstall gecomapi_pi.exe (111.37 KB)
- Uninstall goodanchorage_pi.exe (110.68 KB)
- Uninstall iacfleet_pi.exe (111.42 KB)
- Uninstall logbookkonni_pi.exe (111.36 KB)
- Uninstall polar_pi.exe (111.37 KB)
- Uninstall route_pi.exe (111.36 KB)
- Uninstall statusbar_pi.exe (111.08 KB)
- Uninstall vdr_pi.exe (111.36 KB)
- Uninstall watchdog_pi.exe (110.39 KB)
- Uninstall weatherfax_pi.exe (110.58 KB)
- Uninstall weather_routing_pi.exe (111.90 KB)
- Uninstall wmm_pi.exe (111.37 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (112.31 KB)
- OCPNsenc.exe (550.00 KB)
- Uninstall 1.0.0.exe (127.78 KB)
- PVW32Con.exe (223.50 KB)
The current page applies to OpenCPN version 1.2013
alone. You can find here a few links to other OpenCPN releases:
...click to view all...
OpenCPN is a program offered by opencpn.org. Some users choose to erase this program. This is easier said than done because deleting this manually requires some know-how related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY way to erase OpenCPN is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase OpenCPN from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find OpenCPN or simply activate the Search field and type in "OpenCPN". If it is installed on your PC the OpenCPN application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select OpenCPN in the list , some information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding OpenCPN, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall OpenCPN.
8. After uninstalling OpenCPN, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong OpenCPN which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing OpenCPN using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall OpenCPN by opencpn.org from your PC, we are not saying that OpenCPN by opencpn.org is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall OpenCPN supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-11-07 17:33:03.503