This info is about OpenBrowserV3.2 for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows release was created by A guide to uninstall OpenBrowserV3.2 from your systemBrowsrApps
. Take a look here
where you can find out more on BrowsrApps. The program is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files\OpenBrowserV3.2 folder (same installation drive as Windows). OpenBrowserV3.2's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\OpenBrowserV3.2\Uninstall.exe /fcp=1 . The application's main executable file has a size of 1.34 MB (1408512 bytes) on disk and is labeled eeba1558-91b2-4352-9453-64ffd44d51dc-1-6.exe.
The executables below are part of OpenBrowserV3.2. They occupy about 7.04 MB (7378643
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- eeba1558-91b2-4352-9453-64ffd44d51dc-1-6.exe (1.34 MB)
- eeba1558-91b2-4352-9453-64ffd44d51dc-1-7.exe (1.02 MB)
- eeba1558-91b2-4352-9453-64ffd44d51dc-4.exe (1.25 MB)
- eeba1558-91b2-4352-9453-64ffd44d51dc-5.exe (981.00 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (111.50 KB)
- utils.exe (2.35 MB)
The current page applies to OpenBrowserV3.2 version 1.36.01.22
Some files and registry entries are usually left behind when you uninstall OpenBrowserV3.2.Folders left behind when you uninstall OpenBrowserV3.2:
Generally, the following files remain on disk:
- C:\Program Files\OpenBrowserV3.2
You will find in the Windows Registry that the following keys will not be cleaned; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
- C:\Program Files\OpenBrowserV3.2\bgNova.html
- C:\Program Files\OpenBrowserV3.2\eeba1558-91b2-4352-9453-64ffd44d51dc.xpi
- C:\Program Files\OpenBrowserV3.2\eeba1558-91b2-4352-9453-64ffd44d51dc-1-6.exe
- C:\Program Files\OpenBrowserV3.2\eeba1558-91b2-4352-9453-64ffd44d51dc-1-7.exe
Use regedit.exe to remove the following additional values from the Windows Registry:
OpenBrowserV3.2 is an application offered by the software company BrowsrApps. Sometimes, people want to erase it. Sometimes this is efortful because removing this by hand requires some knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK solution to erase OpenBrowserV3.2 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall OpenBrowserV3.2 from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate OpenBrowserV3.2 or simply activate the Search field and type in "OpenBrowserV3.2". The OpenBrowserV3.2 program will be found very quickly. After you select OpenBrowserV3.2 in the list of apps, some information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding OpenBrowserV3.2, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove OpenBrowserV3.2.
8. After removing OpenBrowserV3.2, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of OpenBrowserV3.2 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling OpenBrowserV3.2 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall OpenBrowserV3.2 by BrowsrApps from your computer, we are not saying that OpenBrowserV3.2 by BrowsrApps is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall OpenBrowserV3.2 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-03-21 18:55:22.023