OpenBowservrs3.1 is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is written by A guide to uninstall OpenBowservrs3.1 from your PCBrwsrAps
. Further information on BrwsrAps can be seen here
. The application is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\OpenBowservrs3.1 folder. Keep in mind that this location can differ depending on the user's choice. You can remove OpenBowservrs3.1 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\OpenBowservrs3.1\Uninstall.exe /fcp=1 . Note that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. The program's main executable file has a size of 119.00 KB (121856 bytes) on disk and is titled Uninstall.exe.
The executable files below are installed together with OpenBowservrs3.1. They occupy about 119.00 KB (121856
bytes) on disk.
- Uninstall.exe (119.00 KB)
The current page applies to OpenBowservrs3.1 version 1.36.01.22
If you are manually uninstalling OpenBowservrs3.1 we suggest you to check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Folders found on disk after you uninstall OpenBowservrs3.1 from your computer:
The files below were left behind on your disk by OpenBowservrs3.1's application uninstaller when you removed it:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\OpenBowservrs3.1
Many times the following registry data will not be removed:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\OpenBowservrs3.1\24f2ee33-8ad5-4d73-b0d5-969df0bc4427.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\OpenBowservrs3.1\4fa0bf15-325e-48cf-9fb0-819c524e41d8-1-6.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\OpenBowservrs3.1\4fa0bf15-325e-48cf-9fb0-819c524e41d8-1-7.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\OpenBowservrs3.1\4fa0bf15-325e-48cf-9fb0-819c524e41d8-5.exe
Registry values that are not removed from your computer:
OpenBowservrs3.1 is a program marketed by BrwsrAps. Some users try to uninstall this program. This can be easier said than done because doing this manually takes some experience regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK way to uninstall OpenBowservrs3.1 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove OpenBowservrs3.1 from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate OpenBowservrs3.1 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "OpenBowservrs3.1". If it is installed on your PC the OpenBowservrs3.1 program will be found automatically. Notice that when you select OpenBowservrs3.1 in the list , the following data regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding OpenBowservrs3.1, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove OpenBowservrs3.1.
8. After removing OpenBowservrs3.1, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong OpenBowservrs3.1 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling OpenBowservrs3.1 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove OpenBowservrs3.1 by BrwsrAps from your PC, nor are we saying that OpenBowservrs3.1 by BrwsrAps is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove OpenBowservrs3.1 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-11-24 12:05:25.267