This web page contains detailed information on how to uninstall OpenAL for Windows. The program is usually placed in the C:\Program Files\OpenAL directory. Keep in mind that this location can differ depending on the user's preference. The application's main executable file is titled openalweax.exe and its approximative size is 748.00 KB (765952 bytes). A way to uninstall OpenAL from your computer
OpenAL installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 748.00 KB (765952
bytes) on disk.
- openalweax.exe (748.00 KB)
If you are manually uninstalling OpenAL we advise you to verify if the following data is left behind on your PC.Directories left on disk:
The files below were left behind on your disk by OpenAL's application uninstaller when you removed it:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\OpenAL
Registry that is not removed:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\OpenAL\oalinst.exe
Frequently, people choose to erase this program. Sometimes this is efortful because doing this by hand takes some knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK approach to erase OpenAL is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall OpenAL with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find OpenAL or simply activate the Search feature and type in "OpenAL". The OpenAL app will be found automatically. Notice that after you select OpenAL in the list of applications, some information about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about OpenAL, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall OpenAL.
8. After uninstalling OpenAL, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong OpenAL that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing OpenAL using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
Last update on: 2015-01-16 14:05:35.130