This web page contains detailed information on how to uninstall OpenAL for Windows. The program is usually placed in the C:\Program Files\OpenAL directory. Keep in mind that this location can differ depending on the user's preference. The application's main executable file is titled openalweax.exe and its approximative size is 748.00 KB (765952 bytes). A guide to uninstall OpenAL from your computer
OpenAL installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 748.00 KB (765952
bytes) on disk.
- openalweax.exe (748.00 KB)
If you are manually uninstalling OpenAL we advise you to verify if the following data is left behind on your PC.Registry keys:
Registry values that are not removed from your PC:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\System\CurrentControlSet\Services\bam\State\UserSettings\S-1-5-21-4062671055-311523951-2706927942-1001\\Device\HarddiskVolume3\3D Objects\27.12.2018\HOST_OPENAL_2.02.99\setup.exe
Some people try to remove it. Sometimes this can be hard because uninstalling this by hand takes some know-how related to PCs. One of the best QUICK practice to remove OpenAL is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove OpenAL from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to clean your system.
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate OpenAL or simply click the Search field and type in "OpenAL". The OpenAL application will be found automatically. Notice that after you click OpenAL in the list , the following information about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have about OpenAL, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall OpenAL.
8. After removing OpenAL, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of OpenAL which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing OpenAL using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
Last update on: 2015-01-16 14:05:35.130