This web page contains detailed information on how to uninstall OpenAL for Windows. The program is usually placed in the C:\Program Files\OpenAL directory. Keep in mind that this location can differ depending on the user's preference. The application's main executable file is titled openalweax.exe and its approximative size is 748.00 KB (765952 bytes). A way to uninstall OpenAL from your computer
OpenAL installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 748.00 KB (765952
bytes) on disk.
- openalweax.exe (748.00 KB)
If you are manually uninstalling OpenAL we advise you to verify if the following data is left behind on your PC.Registry keys:
Some people want to erase this application. This can be efortful because doing this manually requires some experience related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK manner to erase OpenAL is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove OpenAL from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find OpenAL or simply click the Search field and type in "OpenAL". If it is installed on your PC the OpenAL application will be found very quickly. When you click OpenAL in the list of programs, some information about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about OpenAL, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall OpenAL.
8. After uninstalling OpenAL, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong OpenAL which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing OpenAL with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
Last update on: 2015-01-16 14:05:35.130