You can find on this page details on how to remove Open Mobile for Windows. It is written by A guide to uninstall Open Mobile from your PCCisco Systems IT
. Take a look here
where you can get more info on Cisco Systems IT. The program is often installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\iPass\Open Mobile folder. Take into account that this path can vary being determined by the user's preference. The program's main executable file has a size of 125.00 KB (128000 bytes) on disk and is called OMLite.exe.
Open Mobile contains of the executables below. They take 15.76 MB (16529934
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- iMobility.exe (1.28 MB)
- iMobilityService.exe (30.00 KB)
- iPass64BitUtil.exe (9.50 KB)
- iPassAutoConnectAppUtil.exe (9.00 KB)
- iPassBalloonPopper.exe (298.00 KB)
- iPassConnectRemovalTool.exe (18.00 KB)
- iPassLogonPolicy.exe (43.00 KB)
- iPassNGenUtil.exe (10.00 KB)
- iPassOMTestUtil.exe (9.50 KB)
- Migrator.exe (357.50 KB)
- ODFWizardTool.exe (425.00 KB)
- OMLite.exe (125.00 KB)
- OMLUIConfigTool.exe (31.50 KB)
- Open_Mobile_tutorial.exe (8.57 MB)
- Phoenix.exe (464.08 KB)
- SpapZap.exe (5.00 KB)
- SwiApiMux.exe (205.27 KB)
- SwiApiMuxCdma.exe (256.00 KB)
- SwiApiMuxX.exe (213.36 KB)
- SystemSnapshot.exe (30.00 KB)
- TroubleshootLogViewer.exe (355.50 KB)
- CblRegistrar64.exe (10.50 KB)
- Bus.exe (66.50 KB)
- EPCmd.exe (8.50 KB)
- EPCmdH.exe (5.00 KB)
- FilePack.exe (26.00 KB)
- iPlatformHost.exe (7.50 KB)
- iPlatformService.exe (23.00 KB)
- RunHidden.exe (8.00 KB)
- iPassWebHost.exe (384.00 KB)
- WPFWarmup.exe (11.50 KB)
- iPassPlapUI.exe (284.00 KB)
- ConflictDiagnosticTool.exe (30.50 KB)
- ConflictMonitor.exe (24.00 KB)
- Service1.exe (6.00 KB)
- iPass.PolicyEnforcer.Plugin.exe (134.00 KB)
- iPass.SoftwareManager.exe (120.00 KB)
- iPass.SoftwareManager.UI.exe (11.00 KB)
- UIPluginApp.exe (373.50 KB)
- iPass.UpdateAgent.Plugin.exe (106.50 KB)
- System.Plugin.exe (34.00 KB)
- 32bitProxy.exe (71.45 KB)
- 64bitProxy.exe (310.45 KB)
- OESISCollector.exe (155.95 KB)
- OesisDiagnose_V3.exe (286.95 KB)
- OesisService.exe (41.45 KB)
- V3Testing Harness.exe (614.45 KB)
- CblRegistrar64.exe (10.50 KB)
This data is about Open Mobile version 184.108.40.20692
Open Mobile is an application by Cisco Systems IT. Frequently, users decide to uninstall this application. This can be troublesome because doing this by hand takes some experience related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK manner to uninstall Open Mobile is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase Open Mobile from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Open Mobile or simply click the Search field and type in "Open Mobile". The Open Mobile application will be found automatically. When you select Open Mobile in the list of programs, the following information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding Open Mobile, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Open Mobile.
8. After uninstalling Open Mobile, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Open Mobile which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Open Mobile using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Open Mobile by Cisco Systems IT from your PC, we are not saying that Open Mobile by Cisco Systems IT is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Open Mobile in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-06-21 23:24:05.060