This page contains thorough information on how to uninstall Open Mobile for Windows. It is made by How to uninstall Open Mobile from your PCDomnitz Solutions
. Take a look here
for more information on Domnitz Solutions. The program is frequently placed in the C:\Program Files\openMobile directory (same installation drive as Windows). You can remove Open Mobile by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\openMobile\uninstall.exe. Note that you might receive a notification for admin rights. Open Mobile.exe is the Open Mobile's primary executable file and it occupies circa 73.00 KB (74752 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed together with Open Mobile. They take about 2.96 MB (3102833
bytes) on disk.
- OMHal.exe (29.00 KB)
- Open Mobile.exe (73.00 KB)
- uninstall.exe (2.75 MB)
- OpenInstaller.exe (95.50 KB)
- SettingsBrowser.exe (14.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 0.6
of Open Mobile. Click on the links below for other Open Mobile versions:
Open Mobile is an application released by the software company Domnitz Solutions. Some people choose to uninstall it. Sometimes this is troublesome because performing this by hand requires some know-how related to removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY procedure to uninstall Open Mobile is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall Open Mobile with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Open Mobile or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Open Mobile". The Open Mobile application will be found automatically. After you click Open Mobile in the list of applications, the following information regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Open Mobile, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Open Mobile.
8. After removing Open Mobile, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Open Mobile which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Open Mobile using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Open Mobile by Domnitz Solutions from your PC, nor are we saying that Open Mobile by Domnitz Solutions is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Open Mobile in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-11-09 14:02:33.283