Open Broadcaster Software
Open Broadcaster Software is a Windows program. Read below about how to remove it from your PC. The program is frequently found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\OBS folder (same installation drive as Windows). OBS.exe is the Open Broadcaster Software's primary executable file and it occupies about 1.00 MB (1049600 bytes) on disk. A way to uninstall Open Broadcaster Software from your computer
Open Broadcaster Software contains of the executables below. They occupy 1.13 MB (1181121
bytes) on disk.
- OBS.exe (1.00 MB)
- uninstall.exe (53.94 KB)
- injectHelper.exe (34.50 KB)
- injectHelper64.exe (40.00 KB)
Numerous files, folders and registry entries can not be removed when you remove Open Broadcaster Software from your computer.You should delete the folders below after you uninstall Open Broadcaster Software:
Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the data below:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Open Broadcaster Software
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Open Broadcaster Software
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Open Broadcaster Software
Some computer users choose to uninstall it. Sometimes this can be efortful because removing this by hand requires some knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK action to uninstall Open Broadcaster Software is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall Open Broadcaster Software using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Open Broadcaster Software or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Open Broadcaster Software". If it is installed on your PC the Open Broadcaster Software app will be found very quickly. After you click Open Broadcaster Software in the list of applications, some information about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Open Broadcaster Software, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Open Broadcaster Software.
8. After removing Open Broadcaster Software, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Open Broadcaster Software which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Open Broadcaster Software with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
Last update on: 2015-01-16 14:05:35.130