Open Broadcaster Software
Open Broadcaster Software is a Windows program. Read below about how to remove it from your PC. The program is frequently found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\OBS folder (same installation drive as Windows). OBS.exe is the Open Broadcaster Software's primary executable file and it occupies about 1.00 MB (1049600 bytes) on disk. A guide to uninstall Open Broadcaster Software from your system
Open Broadcaster Software contains of the executables below. They occupy 1.13 MB (1181121
bytes) on disk.
- OBS.exe (1.00 MB)
- uninstall.exe (53.94 KB)
- injectHelper.exe (34.50 KB)
- injectHelper64.exe (40.00 KB)
Numerous files, folders and registry entries can not be removed when you remove Open Broadcaster Software from your computer.You will find in the Windows Registry that the following data will not be uninstalled; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Open Broadcaster Software
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Open Broadcaster Software
Sometimes, people decide to remove it. Sometimes this is efortful because uninstalling this by hand requires some know-how regarding Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE procedure to remove Open Broadcaster Software is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall Open Broadcaster Software with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Open Broadcaster Software or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Open Broadcaster Software". If it exists on your system the Open Broadcaster Software application will be found very quickly. When you click Open Broadcaster Software in the list , the following data about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Open Broadcaster Software, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Open Broadcaster Software.
8. After removing Open Broadcaster Software, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Open Broadcaster Software which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Open Broadcaster Software using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
Last update on: 2015-01-16 14:05:35.130