Open Broadcaster Software
Open Broadcaster Software is a Windows program. Read below about how to remove it from your PC. The program is frequently found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\OBS folder (same installation drive as Windows). OBS.exe is the Open Broadcaster Software's primary executable file and it occupies about 1.00 MB (1049600 bytes) on disk. A way to uninstall Open Broadcaster Software from your system
Open Broadcaster Software contains of the executables below. They occupy 1.13 MB (1181121
bytes) on disk.
- OBS.exe (1.00 MB)
- uninstall.exe (53.94 KB)
- injectHelper.exe (34.50 KB)
- injectHelper64.exe (40.00 KB)
Numerous files, folders and registry entries can not be removed when you remove Open Broadcaster Software from your computer.You should delete the folders below after you uninstall Open Broadcaster Software:
Usually, the following files remain on disk:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Open Broadcaster Software
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Open Broadcaster Software\Open Broadcaster Software (32bit).lnk
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Open Broadcaster Software\Open Broadcaster Software (64bit).lnk
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Open Broadcaster Software\Uninstall.lnk
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Open Broadcaster Software
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Open Broadcaster Software
Frequently, users want to remove this application. This can be easier said than done because doing this by hand takes some advanced knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE action to remove Open Broadcaster Software is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall Open Broadcaster Software with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Open Broadcaster Software or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Open Broadcaster Software". If it is installed on your PC the Open Broadcaster Software application will be found automatically. After you click Open Broadcaster Software in the list of applications, some data about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Open Broadcaster Software, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Open Broadcaster Software.
8. After uninstalling Open Broadcaster Software, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Open Broadcaster Software that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Open Broadcaster Software with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
Last update on: 2015-01-16 14:05:35.130