This info is about Opaque for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows version was developed by A guide to uninstall Opaque from your computerEmposoft
. You can find out more on Emposoft or check for application updates here
. The program is usually placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Emposoft\Opaque folder. Keep in mind that this path can vary depending on the user's decision. Opaque's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Emposoft\Opaque\Uninstall.exe. The application's main executable file occupies 3.20 MB (3356048 bytes) on disk and is called Opaque.exe.
The executable files below are installed alongside Opaque. They occupy about 3.33 MB (3491728
bytes) on disk.
- CefSharp.BrowserSubprocess.exe (15.50 KB)
- Opaque.exe (3.20 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (117.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.0.1
of Opaque. For other Opaque versions please click below:
Opaque is a program marketed by Emposoft. Sometimes, people decide to uninstall this program. This can be troublesome because uninstalling this by hand takes some knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY manner to uninstall Opaque is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall Opaque from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Opaque or simply click the Search feature and type in "Opaque". If it is installed on your PC the Opaque app will be found automatically. After you click Opaque in the list of programs, the following information about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Opaque, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Opaque.
8. After uninstalling Opaque, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Opaque which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Opaque with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Opaque by Emposoft from your PC, nor are we saying that Opaque by Emposoft is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Opaque in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-11-06 19:57:18.933