This page contains thorough information on how to uninstall OpCamViewer for Windows. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall OpCamViewer from your systemOptikron GmbH
. Further information on Optikron GmbH can be seen here
. Click on http://www.optikron.de/
to get more info about OpCamViewer on Optikron GmbH's website. The program is usually located in the C:\Program Files\OpCamViewer directory. Keep in mind that this location can vary depending on the user's decision. The full command line for removing OpCamViewer is "C:\Program Files\OpCamViewer\unins000.exe". Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for admin rights. The program's main executable file has a size of 72.00 KB (73728 bytes) on disk and is called OpCamViewer.exe.
The executables below are part of OpCamViewer. They take about 780.16 KB (798881
bytes) on disk.
- OpCamViewer.exe (72.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (708.16 KB)
The current web page applies to OpCamViewer version 1.0
OpCamViewer is a program released by the software company Optikron GmbH. Sometimes, people want to erase this application. Sometimes this is easier said than done because uninstalling this by hand requires some skill regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE procedure to erase OpCamViewer is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase OpCamViewer from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate OpCamViewer or simply click the Search field and type in "OpCamViewer". The OpCamViewer application will be found automatically. After you select OpCamViewer in the list , the following data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding OpCamViewer, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for OpCamViewer:
- The publisher is: http://www.optikron.de/
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\OpCamViewer\unins000.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall OpCamViewer.
8. After removing OpCamViewer, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of OpCamViewer which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing OpCamViewer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall OpCamViewer by Optikron GmbH from your PC, we are not saying that OpCamViewer by Optikron GmbH is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall OpCamViewer supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-11-10 08:09:54.547