This info is about Onyx 3.1 for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall Onyx 3.1 from your PCSymToys
. Further information on SymToys can be seen here
. Please follow http://www.symtoys.com/
if you want to read more on Onyx 3.1 on SymToys's website. The program is usually located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Onyx directory. Keep in mind that this location can differ being determined by the user's preference. The entire uninstall command line for Onyx 3.1 is C:\Program Files (x86)\Onyx\unins000.exe. The program's main executable file is named Onyx3.exe and its approximative size is 10.93 MB (11456956 bytes).
The following executable files are contained in Onyx 3.1. They take 17.33 MB (18170994
bytes) on disk.
- cardedit.exe (5.09 MB)
- Onyx3.exe (10.93 MB)
- unins000.exe (679.28 KB)
- unins001.exe (667.77 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 3.1
of Onyx 3.1.
Onyx 3.1 is a program offered by the software company SymToys. Some users decide to uninstall this application. Sometimes this is easier said than done because doing this manually takes some experience regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE solution to uninstall Onyx 3.1 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase Onyx 3.1 from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Onyx 3.1 or simply click the Search field and type in "Onyx 3.1". If it is installed on your PC the Onyx 3.1 app will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Onyx 3.1 in the list , some information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding Onyx 3.1, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Onyx 3.1:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.symtoys.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Onyx\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Onyx 3.1.
8. After uninstalling Onyx 3.1, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Onyx 3.1 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Onyx 3.1 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Onyx 3.1 by SymToys from your computer, nor are we saying that Onyx 3.1 by SymToys is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Onyx 3.1 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-10-01 06:02:45.350